San Antonio

mikeu

Registered
I passed through San Antonio yesterday and stopped in a place called Rudy's. They have the insane Bar-b-q. Anybody ever heard of them? I think they are also a chain but this was the original I believe.

rudys.JPG

rudys1.JPG

I was just in SA this weekend as well.
Went to Sea World saturday.:cheerleader:

I like the sign: "We Are A Meat Market."

Nothing like telling it like it is...:beerchug:

Gotta love good bbq in the great state of Texas. Every time I run threw Texas, I stop to get some good bbq. They have some of the best.

I wish I could make it back to Texas soon. Is there a Rudy's in El Paso? Got a buddy of mine stationed in El Paso and have been thinking 'bout going to see him at the end of August or early September.

I go to Rudys all the time. I live in San Antonio. PM me if you need any info on SA....det45

Y'all are making me home sick. I love a good chopped bbq brisket sandwich with onions and relish.

This guy was on the Food Channel the other day.... I think.. or maybe it was Man vs Food.. one of em.. i remember the "worst BBQ" part.

What wood do they use? Mesquite I would guess in Texas..

There is better BBQ to be had for sure however for a chain, you can't go wrong at all with Rudy's. I love it and make it a point to get there each trip into Texas :cool:

And its not just the soda bottle tray, its also the "finest china available" :laugh:

With all this Rudy's talk I think I'll go there today and pick-up a couple pounds of brisket, I like the crunchy ends and edges of brisket.....Yummmmmmmm Beer too......tasty! :beerchug: :thumbsup:

With all this Rudy's talk I think I'll go there today and pick-up a couple pounds of brisket, I like the crunchy ends and edges of brisket.....Yummmmmmmm Beer too......tasty! :beerchug: :thumbsup:

you suck :moon:

Hey det45 if u live in SA we need to ride together on of these days. I live in Fredeicksburg about 45 minutes from SA.

Me and the wife used to go to Enchanted rock and climb around!:beerchug:

That was a long time ago.

Bubba

Back