Photoshop help?

STevoVIII

Registered
Anyone in Here a photoshop expert that could help me with some possible paint ideas? I can provide photos and color photos. I'll buy you a beer if we ever meet!

I'm wanting to paint my extended tail and all the orange portions of my 08 a Toyota color. Anyone thats into the Supra is familiar with RSP (Royal Sapphire Pearl). I'm thinking blue and black would be a good combination, and would stand apart while still looking oem. I like to build my toys "the way i felt they should have been built from the factory". Thats the mindset i've always taken.

Thanks in advance, just let me know!

27689_403437995002_553150002_434169.jpg

30689_401835035002_553150002_430659.jpg

And some sample photos of the Toyota color.
25825700007_large.jpg

25825700001_large.jpg

:thumbsup: Thanks again, I don't have an artistic eye to save my life and i'm computer illiterate! I'm doomed!

I can help you out with that, might take me a day or two. You would have to send me the pictures and a write up of what you want done.

I can help you out with that, might take me a day or two. You would have to send me the pictures and a write up of what you want done.

Good man for stepping up. I just finished helping someone...nice that we can take turns...:rofl:

:beerchug:

STevoVIII, that is a great car!
since the inception of the Supra I have always wanted one. Came close with my early 90's Celica gts. My current ride is a hopped up 05' Toyota X-Runner, not a twin turbo but "Gale" gets up and goes, She also does double duty by hauling stuff and occasionally trailer duty.

What would be the easiest way to go about sending you the material you would need? As far as how, I just want the black pieces to remain black, and the orange (tank, front side fairings and nose) and the new tail to be the RSP color. Not concerned about Kanji or decals, I'm a less is more type.

I've been in love with MKIV Supras for a long time. I've had the honor of working on probably a dozen MKIVs. The shop in Wichita I used to work for had a pretty loyal customer base in town and occasionally we'd get a Supra from out of town, as the owner of the shop had a 98 RSP 6 speed targa. One of 14 i believe for that year. Needless to say, the day I walked into the shop and applied I was in love with his BPU car. The owner and I went back and forth, **** talking... My Evo Vs his Supra... He sold the supra a few years later, and he is currently the owner of my old evo. Just sort of how the world works out!

Ever since, I've been in love with the RSP color, I'm a full time college student and I couldn't dream of being able to afford a supra right now, I couldn't really even afford to keep the evo! So, this is just sort of my compromise, quick bike that has the color scheme i've always wanted. RSP with black and billet accents. :thumbsup:
:beerchug: Thanks again

also, we like fast things around here.. notice my saucer sleds, they're coated in white lithium grease! hahahaha

Last edited:
Now it's time to pony-up for that image...

When you do, send it to me so I can include it in the Busa Stampede Slide Show...

:cheerleader:

Back