So Tell Me About Suzuki Crusiers...M109s?

goblinsix

Registered
Are these pretty decent bikes? I am looking for a cruiser for Summer. Need to fit all of them into my garage though:-)

How do the M109s stack up?

solid, dependable, comfortable if you like the riding position. I felt turn in was slow, due to the 240 back tire. plenty of power!!

I was just looking at one the other day, If I had the Money I would get one, They asked if I wanted to trade in the VTX, Had to turn them down, Havent had it long enough to part with it yet.

If you have the Money ( Go for it )

with the new "sale" price on the Victory bikes, would are the thoughts between one of those comparable models to say the VTX or 109R?

I've also been toying with a purchase from the darkside(HD) but evaluating all options

The 109 is a great bike and pulls like a tractor. I've had this one since 06 but getting ready to trade it for a Busa if I can.

picture.php?albumid=19&pictureid=2610.jpg

picture.php?albumid=19&pictureid=2947.jpg

with the new "sale" price on the Victory bikes, would are the thoughts between one of those comparable models to say the VTX or 109R?

I've also been toying with a purchase from the darkside(HD) but evaluating all options

I hear you Zuk...I have been toying with the idea of a HD Vrod Muscle...problem is that I'm not going to pay $17K to get one out the door. I am looking around at used models.

I hear you Zuk...I have been toying with the idea of a HD Vrod Muscle...problem is that I'm not going to pay $17K to get one out the door. I am looking around at used models.

yeah, the VRod is a FUN ride...got to ride one out in cali that was tweaked and man I couldnt get the smile off my face for a bit :whistle:

Used ones can be had for 6-9k in good/great condition on ebay. Problem with most HD's is the owners are proud of them and dont wanna sell them for what they are really worth :laugh:

I'm going to wind up with a cruiser, the wife can't ride on the busa with her back and while its great to have some peaceful quiet time, bringing her along would be fun sometimes too :whistle:

Are these pretty decent bikes? I am looking for a cruiser for Summer. Need to fit all of them into my garage though:-)

How do the M109s stack up?

You can borrow mine and try it in your garage :laugh:
just let me know

Mine could be for sale for the right price :whistle:

and where were you this morning? slacker!? :rulez:

Check out the Roadstar Warrior. 102 cubic inch motor ,belt drive, tons of torque and a blast to ride. Tons of mods to be done. Mine has a 240 and handles great( stock run a 200) They carve corners if you want to on a cruiser.

left scoop.jpg

Busa 418.jpg

7.jpg

img_0164.jpg

warrior2010b.jpg

My Warrior definately had an awesome character. Aluminum frame, single rear shock, better lean angle than any cruiser out there, no plastic (not even the fenders). Very simple engine to work on.

muzzyangle.jpg

I'm thinking maybe something comfy enough for cross country... might do some shopping in a few weeks in Cali :whistle:

Back