my 09 drag bike

nappinj12

Registered
what do you think? almost done, just need air shifter,nos,and to lose 50 pounds.just starting out racing.so no time yet. drag suit on its way.

376.jpg

374.jpg

375.jpg

HAHA i have one of those arms. I went with the airtech tail instead.

looks like someone gave brock a bunch of money! looks good man!

brock has all my money,nice stuff, but it cost. stock motor for now. i wish i could get front end down more. i only have a inch before fender hits top of fairing.

brock has all my money,nice stuff, but it cost. stock motor for now. i wish i could get front end down more. i only have a inch before fender hits top of fairing.

Should be an 8 sec bike realistically. I love that pipe! The only thing I would have done differently is the catalyst tail. I chose the airtech, it just looks more detailed to me. The catalyst looks like a mailbox from the wrong angle. That's the same arm ive got, its being salvaged at the moment, the previous owner let the powdercoat get scratched up. looks like you did everything right man, it's beautiful!

When my bike is strapped down i can get one finger in there, but not two.

did you get the extended tiger tail, the shorter version, or what are you running on your subframe?
Your bike is motivation for me to get a pan, sidewinder and start cutting some fairings!

Last edited:
i think we have very similar taste heres my bike "Lucifer" what do you think? I already have all the stuff you plan to add (NOS/ airshifter) and yes you will be able to run in the 8's my bike is only 62" and i weigh 200lbs and its not a problem
photo_2_2_2-1.jpg

photo_2_2.jpg

photo_2-3.jpg

photo_2_2_2_2.jpg

Back