Ace and Semi are headed North (now)

Wishing you guys beautiful weather and a great time from here on out!!!! NO more rain!!!! Oh and I think Busawhipped needs an Apollo fix, but Luci has to go in for a new chain on Sat. Otherwise I would be packing up the bags for his trip right now. :) Enjoy guys! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

i took a few pics today and thought i would share :beerchug: most are self-explanatory but the last just expresses acehole's opinion of our having to put rain-gear on AGAIN! :rofl:

IMG_5214 (Large).jpg

IMG_5209 (Large).JPG

IMG_5210 (Large).JPG

IMG_5211 (Large).jpg

IMG_5213 (Large).jpg

IMG_5212 (Large).jpg

IMG_5216 (Large).jpg

IMG_5218 (Large).jpg

Nick is lookin a little disgusted in the last pic! :whistle:

Thanks for the pix, Semi... Good to see you both safe & sound.

:beerchug:

Thanks for the pix, Semi... Good to see you both safe & sound.

:beerchug:

yeah, i'm safe and he's making a lot of sound...he's already out and snoring hard enough to rattle the windows :rofl:

we've had a blast so far in spite of the weather...i'm really looking forward to getting there tomorrow and continuing the great times! :beerchug:

Glad to hear you guys are having a good trip so far! That sounds like a good one to make. I've been missing the Gulf Coast pretty bad here lately... I'm sure you'll remember, but keep the pics coming! :beerchug:

Last edited:
Wayneovich said:
You guys coming through Saraland Tomorrow? if so hit me up :thumbsup: BTW its exit 15 & 13 :laugh:

We're not getting that way on the way down, but it looks like ur a short trip from doc and Jules place. Come on over Saturday.

Thanks all for the well wishes!

Good thing we have a short ride this morning, a bit hung over. :laugh:

I wish I could be there, but I'll be tearing my transmission open at just about that time :thumbsup: Have fun everyone

I passed them in my work truck coming down hwy 49 about 20 min ago, they should be at the house by now. Hang out and relax for a few hours and i'll see you guys in a few.

Back