Pics from Greece and Turkey

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Here are some pics my wife took while in Greece.

She spent two weeks there and just got back.

Enjoy,
Bubba

CIMG0695.JPG

CIMG0722.JPG

CIMG0734.JPG

CIMG0744.JPG

CIMG0782.JPG

CIMG0784.JPG

CIMG0802.JPG

CIMG0803.JPG

CIMG0819.JPG

CIMG0881.JPG

CIMG0886.JPG

CIMG0960.JPG

CIMG1013.JPG

CIMG1148.JPG

CIMG1257.JPG

CIMG1387.JPG

CIMG1422.JPG

excellent pics, thanks for sharing. looks like she is ALSO good with the camera.

excellent pics, thanks for sharing. looks like she is ALSO good with the camera.

She is an excellent Photog, much better than me. I just know the tech stuff, she has the real, natural eye for it.
Thanks,
Bubba

:thumbsup: Amazing photos.

What was making the turbulence in the water in the one pic?

:thumbsup: Amazing photos.

What was making the turbulence in the water in the one pic?

I don't know. I looked at the full size and could not see anything anywhere near that would do that.

Nessie maybe?:laugh:

Great pics and THANKS! I spent a lot of time in Turkey and passed through Greece a few times! Can you fly or travel from Turkey to Greece now?

Great pics and THANKS! I spent a lot of time in Turkey and passed through Greece a few times! Can you fly or travel from Turkey to Greece now?
Yeah, but it is a tough one. They were delayed a day because of the British Air strike and were bumped around just getting there.

But she said it was well worth it.:thumbsup:

Bubba

Hey...

I think I recognize that theater from this video:

Otherwise, hoon...phenomenal shots. :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing the great pics with us! She is taking after you with her ability to take great photos.

Yeah, Greece is really beautiful... Expensive as h€ll since they got the euro though.. And very corrupt.. You always have to pay a bit "under the table" so to speak.. Guess why they're draggin' the Euro down.. :D Not complaining though... Makes everything cheaper for me... :)

What island was she on or is it the mainland?

I think the turbulence is just a windgust (sp?)..

great pic's! my wife and i are booking a trip to visit my dad in trikala next year. :beerchug:

Looks like a good time.

I see you didn't let her take the good camera. If she's like my wife she's afraid to use it.

AWESOME!! Thanks for shareing. the world has many beautiful places,shame we dont live long enough to see them all

Back