Ace and Semi are headed North (now)

left the house at 6 this morning and ran into this guy (acehole) in Indiana, we hit a few good roads heading south, had a GREAT lunch, headed into Kentucky and spent what felt like forever trying to get to TN due to some fairly intense thundersorms...now, we're kicked back in a motel, eating Chex Mix, and waiting for another great day tomorrow (but hopefully with less rain!) :thumbsup:

IMG_5193 (Large).jpg

IMG_5196 (Large).jpg

IMG_5197 (Large).jpg

IMG_5203 (Large).jpg

IMG_5201 (Large).jpg

the rest since i didn't get many today due to all the stinkin' rain in Kentucky! :laugh:

IMG_5202 (Large).jpg

IMG_5204 (Large).jpg

IMG_5205 (Large).jpg

IMG_5206 (Large).jpg

IMG_5207 (Large).jpg

On your way, Smack BOB's avatar back to her smiling self please.:laugh:

You're killing me BOB!

You guys be careful, I am with Dennis on wishing you clear skies and safe travels. Keep the pictures coming bro.

Yall have a safe trip Jules show Ace how to suck the heads on then thar crawfish Sounds like a good time

Hate to see you guys getting rained on but oh well!

Stay safe, i may be able to ride by this week!

good morning everybody, wish you were here! it's time to ride (well, as soon as acehole gets his gear dried out) :thumbsup: thanks for all the good wishes of fair skies!!! :beerchug:

be careful have a fun ride and def leave the rain!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Rain report, its coming down pretty good this A.M.. Weather not looking good for today and tomarrow but the weekend is looking good, so Ace/Semi keep you rain gear handy coming south. Can't wait to see you guys and watching Ace suck some heads off some crawfish :laugh:.

Back