Do You Like... Big backs And do not lie!! Big Wheel and Stretch

I thought this looked familiar.

===================================================================

000_3438.jpg

000_3439.jpg

000_3440.jpg

000_3441.jpg

000_3442.jpg

This is a bike that was at Cooks Corner Saturday.

It was big,

It was 10" Stretch

It was loud and powerful,

It has Hydraulics

It was custom Painted.

And was completely not my style, but the kudos must be given to the Craftsmanship of this builder.

Enjoy, you Big Butt Lovers.

The last three are just a couple of random Busa that where there.:whistle:

WOW! I love the Eagle head paint job :bowdown: ...... to bad about the rest of the bike. Probably rides like a pig.

I think the big tire/stretched bikes look great but I would never own one. I live about 45 minutes from the gap and I love the turns. My previous busa was a 2000 with a McXpress turbo and 305 rwhp....on stock arm and stock height....man i miss that bike. What i dont understand is a lot of the guys with the stretched bikes ask me why I dont lower and extend my bike...I try and explain the busa is a great handling bike. I do not drag race and although it looks cool I dont want to make the sacrifice. Then I get to hear...but it handles just as good if not better...sorry ive ridden lots of stretched big tire bikes. They are very stable, do great rolling burn-outs are less wheelie prone but dont feed me that crap:rofl:

Last edited:

There is a BIG difference between Bill's straight line race bike with a 240 setup for traction purposes. :beerchug:

I'm talking about 300+ bikes that serve no purpose other than show and pose. I just can't get into something that isn't a usable improvement over stock. If it doesn't make the bike faster, lighter, or handle better.....I don't want it! ;)

Especially when most of those setups are $3k+... :eek:

There is a BIG difference between Bill's straight line race bike with a 240 setup for traction purposes. :beerchug:

I'm talking about 300+ bikes that serve no purpose other than show and pose. I just can't get into something that isn't a usable improvement over stock. If it doesn't make the bike faster, lighter, or handle better.....I don't want it! ;)

Especially when most of those setups are $3k+... :eek:

i feel Ya:laugh: As I said you can have to much of a good thing

I don't like when they've got to much junk in da' trunk. :laugh: I still respect others that like it. More cushion for da'... oh wait that's something else. :thumbsup:

I really like the overall look of the bike. Especially the way the eagle came out on the side of the bike.

Have you raced it with the Turbo yet...?

NOPE..not YET. Waiting for my rebuilt swingarm to get back from Kosman, then tuning, and be just in time for MIR Bike Fest July 18th show. Plan to pull the MULLET in to the stage lane and run atleast ONE pass. Then back to shine and waiting for show awards:laugh:

Back