2 Speaker Amp iPod system...

i might be a lil late with this, but this is my setup, hope you enjoy..............[URL="
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished my install about 2 months ago.... It has performed flawlessly and sounds great! I think 'Rhythm' could even appreciate this. Oh yeah, I also did this myself from scratch! Mad props to Rhythm for the visual assistance. I'm am currently taking orders for pre-fabbed installs so google my site at BusaTunes.com. Thanks!! :whistle:

New system upgrades,lmk if interested

* Speakers for your sport bike that look and sound great
* Works on any sport bike application with front fairing
* Flex Disc mounts allow you to mount speakers on the inside of the windscreen for a stealth look, no need for cutting holes or big bulky mounts and clamps
* All Cycle Sounds speakers are water/weatherproof, heat/vibration resistant and UV protected
* System includes: 1 pr lightweight 2" bullet speakers, mini high powered amp with 3.5mm jack, MP3 mount and all wires and connectors to complete the installation
* Works great with any MP3/MP4 player, GPS, iPod, iPhone,radar detector etc.

12-6910BK.jpg

I got sick and tired of cruising next to my buddies who have the full-dresser Harley's and blaring tunes of music I did not want to listen to.... So I came up with a solution. Here are a couple of pics of my install.... It's super clean and you really have to know what you're looking for to find it. I've had a few people say "I didn't know you could get that model with a stereo". For more info check out my website at busatunes . I am pre-fabricating these systems so all you need to do is remove the factory panels and install the ones I provide (they are factory) shoot me an e-mail for prices :welcome:

Busatunes 008.jpg

Busatunes 027.jpg

Busatunes 025.jpg

Busatunes 022.jpg

Busatunes 014.jpg

Busatunes 023.jpg

Busatunes 026.jpg

Last edited:
Shoot me a price on

Basic Busatunes
100 Watt Amplifier (2 x 50 watts per channel)
1 Pair of 60 Watt Speakers (color Dark Grey or White)
2 Hayabusa Dash panels with speaker mounts
Power switch
All wiring with easy connectors
Detailed illustrated step-by-step instructions

Here are a couple of pics of my install.... It's super clean and you really have to know what you're looking for to find it.

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong picture. How is it super clean and you have to know what you're looking for when you have two huge speakers protruding from the dash panels?

Last edited:
Maybe I'm looking at the wrong picture. How is it super clean and you have to know what you're looking for when you have two huge speakers protruding from the dash panels?

HA! I wanna make sure I understand what you are saying.... Your definition of huge is 3 inches ??? ......ummm, ok; so I would hate to see what you consider small...

And..... The speaker mounts are flush at the base yet they flex and are waterproof using a flexible black colored sealant and painted semi-gloss black to blend with the color of the fairings and the dash panels. If you are referring to the posted pictures, you are the first person to imply that it's "sloppy" work.....but thanks for noticing and your input is duly noted; I will work on improving my craftsmanship... :bowdown:

Good point.... I have ridden in torrential downpours, most recently (Laconia, NH '10 and the Myrtle Beach Fall Rally '10 for example) and my BusaTunes sound system with marine speakers performed incredibly! :beerchug: The Poly Planar 60 watt speakers kicked and sounded great even when water was pouring onto them and the music made riding in the rain much more tolerable... Its a quaility system but the waterproof components are a bit pricey but worth it. Check out my site at busatunes

HA! I wanna make sure I understand what you are saying.... Your definition of huge is 3 inches ??? ......ummm, ok; so I would hate to see what you consider small...

And..... The speaker mounts are flush at the base yet they flex and are waterproof using a flexible black colored sealant and painted semi-gloss black to blend with the color of the fairings and the dash panels. If you are referring to the posted pictures, you are the first person to imply that it's "sloppy" work.....but thanks for noticing and your input is duly noted; I will work on improving my craftsmanship... :bowdown:

Yeah i gotta agree thats not the flushest mounting speakers...

You should look into tweeters and maybe one mid speaker. I was a big car audio guy a few years ago. Im not into adding audio to the busa i like my rockford fosgate headphones just fine :thumbsup:

Believe it or not, the speaker mounts are partially hollow on the underside to allow for some base ( I'm sure you could appreciate the accoustics as a former car audio guy...) I could have flush mounted the right side speaker but I did not want to relocate the fuse panel on the left side so I found the symmetric happy medium. There is plenty of clearance for steering on both sides and I still have the option of mounting 2 tweets in the upper windshield area. I am currently working on adding a waterproof base box in the undertail as well....... Yeeyah! I will be adding video to my website in the future to show the clarity and functionality of the system.... check it out at www.busatune.com. :beerchug:

you would think someone makes a smaller speaker that could be hidden easier, somewhat like a tweeter. Graz doesnt look bad. I use a bluetooth helmet when i want to jam out or go on long trips. also my fuzz buster is bluetooth capable.

Back