Got My Corbin

Djxtrodinaire

Registered
Received my Corbin today at work! :cheerleader:

I had to to get it home somehow! :whistle:

Hopefully it will not rain this weekend and do some ride test on it!

Stay tuned!

:thumbsup:

27may10 (1).jpg

27may10 (2).jpg

and more :thumbsup::cheerleader:

Too friggin hot and humid to ride! :moon::whistle:

I noticed that there are no rubber grommet where you screw on.

does it matter? would it make weird annoying squeaking sound? ???

27May10 Corbin (3).jpg

27May10 Corbin (2).jpg

27May10 Corbin (1).jpg

Congrats!!!!:beerchug:

No Deejay. Mine didn't have them, either.

So, how do you like it so far? You know, just sitting on it? I know it's too hot to ride.

That looks great dude.:thumbsup:

Please keep us informed, I am thinking hard about a stockish seat height, I have a stock seat now but compared to my Tobin seat the stock absolutely stinks.

However I really want a nice set of Gilles rear sets and am not sure the Tobin and those pegs and my legs are gonna work together, Lol...

The Corbin looks more "butt" rounded and yet has decent height like the stock on it.

BTW, YOUR da MAN for all these pics...

Great pics. What is the third seat in your pictures? 1 - Corbin, 1 - OEM, 1 - ?.

I may have to go with that corbin if it is stock height. I don't want to sit any lower in the bike than I do now so I've been staying away from the Tobin type seats.

Great pics. What is the third seat in your pictures? 1 - Corbin, 1 - OEM, 1 - ?.

I may have to go with that corbin if it is stock height. I don't want to sit any lower in the bike than I do now so I've been staying away from the Tobin type seats.

OEM Gel seat

How much was the Corbin?

I like my Corbin better than stock. That 3rd one is a gel seat from Suzuki, no?

Yes, let us know. I have a OEM Gel seat and now trying to decide between the Corbin seat or getting my stock seat re-done with memory foam....

Yes it is Suk Gel Seat, Stock, Corbin.

I sat on it, it is more contoured to my asset, a bit firm, the boys are happy for now... cant really tell until i do a good amount of ride time.

If I dont like this Corbin then next choice would be Saddlemen

or :laugh:

lazy-boy-chair.jpg

I'll get in line for the Corbin if you don't like it. I hate the stocker and don't care much for the gel seat either. I have been wanting a Corbin but I don't pay retail for anything.

Back