Scorpion Helmets/ Opinions???

I had a Scorpion 700 and an Arai RX-7 Corsair. The Arai was lighter, noisier, and you could "feel" the air move. The Scorpion was heavier than the Arai, definetly quiter and just felt more secure on my head.

I have a Exo-1000 now, really for the flip down tinted shield. I retested my Arai vs. the 1000 and still feel the same. The weird thing is with the Arai, like I said you can feel the air move in the helmet (I think so anyway), my scorpions you cant, but my head doesnt feel overheated when moving so it's doing something.

i like my scorpion. i wanted a flip up. took it out for a 6000mi ride and i'm still wearing it. it came with the Marvin the martian visor too, i have yet to use..just looks too funny. i like the flip down shades, although it seems they would slice my nose off in a wipeout. did well in the rain. only a few little drops on the inside of the visor. 3 vents to play with for cooling/water gathering. ever ride down the road and wonder why your heads getting wet?:laugh:

home from florida 062.jpg

I have 2 exo 700's and like them a lot! Nothing negative to say about mine. Over 1 1/2 years use and still good!

Back