Deciding on Yoshi exhaust

Evo2Busa

Registered
Well guys i need help deciding between the Yoshi RS3 or the TRS more about the look on the bike than the sound. I think the sound is the same in both if not guys let me know. The other thing is i buy it in carbon fiber or stainless steel. I go tomorrow to order. The price that they offer me in CF is $690 for the RS3 and $710 for the TRS, and i have it next day. Here pic of the bike with the stock exhaust. Thanks guys for the help. :banghead:
I was cleaning the bike (pledge):lol:

100_0485.jpg

100_0481.jpg

My opinion would be the TRS system in CF :thumbsup:

Both will look slick either way, you just need to think ahead about any other mods you may end up doing to her.

Heres mine with the R-77. Love the sound, looks and of course weight loss.

Of course I snuck in the pledge...:thumbsup:

Bike and pledge 003.jpg

Thanks to everybody for the response, thats why we are a family here on the org. I'm thinking go with the TRC Carbon fiber Price $750. next day. Is a good price?

Yoshi exahust TRC carbon.jpg

if that price is for a pair of slip-ons with shipping included, then it is a very good price :)

if that price is for a pair of slip-ons with shipping included, then it is a very good price :)

Yes thats the price for the pair including shipping and if i order tomorrow they receive on wednesday. I think is good price and they let me pay in 4 payments if i want too.:thumbsup:

I have the Yoshi Stainless TRS Tri-Ovals on my Gen 2. I like them but not much different in sound from the stock mufflers. The yoshi Tri-Ovals are much lighter than the stock mufflers.

I got the TRC-D (dual tip) for my Gen I and am loving it:thumbsup: It's quiet when you want it to be but cuts up when you get on it!!!

My Busa with the Yoshimura TRC-D pipe 050610 001smaller.jpg

My Busa with the Yoshimura TRC-D pipe 050610 006smaller.jpg

Yes thats the price for the pair including shipping and if i order tomorrow they receive on wednesday. I think is good price and they let me pay in 4 payments if i want too.:thumbsup:

That is pretty cool. Who lets you do that if you don't mind me asking?

R 77 CF FTW :laugh: I know it didn't help but hey looks like we got a unofficial rule after cleaning your bike you have to take a pledge picture of it :rofl:

Back