The way the 2009 white Hayabusa SHOULD have came from factory (PICS!!)

Why not this ?
Remove the two rear reflectors.
Take reflectors off the brackets and flip the brackets around and screw them right up to the two holes left by rear fender when you take it off.
You will need to trim the brackets or round them off a bit with some shears so they dont stick out.
Then order one of these for 5 bucks plus shipping and your done.
I used a piece of double sided tape to stick it to borrom of tailight.
Simple to wire it up (2 wires) and stuff the extra wires right back up into tail thru little hole on left side. :thumbsup::beerchug:

Accent Light Module Specifications exact one I got :ALM-Ox-W4White

BEST OF ALL ITS FREE AND YOU COULD BE DOING IT RIGHT NOW !

Hayabusa 033.jpg

Hayabusa 032.jpg

Hayabusa 023.jpg

4LED_ALM_(dimm_mm).jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome :thumbsup:

Maybe try and find a way to get the blue stripes to go across the inners.

There is a company out there that does the painted inners for the 08 + busa, with the stripes, I forgot the name of the company, I was to lazy to do a search in the forum. But you send them your stock ones and they send you back painted ones, or if you pay a core fee, they will send you a set and wait for yours to come in and refund you the core fee. I think they run around $800 or so but not sure, it was a while ago when I inquired.

There is a company out there that does the painted inners for the 08 + busa, with the stripes, I forgot the name of the company, I was to lazy to do a search in the forum. But you send them your stock ones and they send you back painted ones, or if you pay a core fee, they will send you a set and wait for yours to come in and refund you the core fee. I think they run around $800 or so but not sure, it was a while ago when I inquired.

$800 is pretty darn hefty. I payed $200 for my inner cores to be painted.

Well thank you VERY much Blanca!!! As you can see I wasted NO time doing this job!! Just got to avoid driving at night until the light comes in lol! Thank you once again!!! :thumbsup::beerchug::bowdown:

Hayabusa2.jpg

$800 is pretty darn hefty. I payed $200 for my inner cores to be painted.

I found the site, it was a little cheaper, I was way off.

http://www.raceready.us/B.asp

STOCK TEXTURE
$319.00 SHIPPED / EXCHANGE

SMOOTH TEXTURE
$489.00 SHIPPED / EXCHANGE

OUTRIGHT PURCHASE
NO EXCHANGE $689.00
They only list the 2008 colors, but I would bet they do the 09 and up too.
B_02_F.jpg

B_07_F.jpg

Last edited:
wow, you bike is real nice. I think you just helped me with my color choise next month when I go get my 2009, my pick was the black but now I am really liking the white

Looks great:thumbsup:

Yeah I KNEW you'd think so! Hey Shane THIS is what I was telling you at the Bash bro...thats the way it really should have come from the factory mad props bro, it looks sick...

Now...one last thing...powdercoat the wheels white and THEN it will really be sick..nice work though, and oh yeah the stripes too, need them:thumbsup::bowdown::beerchug:

wow, you bike is real nice. I think you just helped me with my color choise next month when I go get my 2009, my pick was the black but now I am really liking the white

I also was looking at the black as well for my first choice. Then after seeing the white I saw potential. Bought already knowing I was going to paint the silver portion white, and full exhaust. Pics don't do it justice. In person, and in the sun is flat out :bowdown:

Good luck with your color choice! If it's any referance I payed $700 to have the side fairings painted white, and another $200 for the inner plastics painted white.

Yeah I KNEW you'd think so! Hey Shane THIS is what I was telling you at the Bash bro...thats the way it really should have come from the factory mad props bro, it looks sick...

Now...one last thing...powdercoat the wheels white and THEN it will really be sick..nice work though, and oh yeah the stripes too, need them:thumbsup::bowdown::beerchug:

Powdercoating the wheels white is very possible :whistle:

Well I finally had the silver fairings painted white, and also the black plastic between the gas tank and fairing painted white. All I can say as that it looks absolutely stunning in person!!

Also I changed out my full stainless steel yoshi R-77 exhaust for the brocks alienhead.... The sound of the Brocks exhaust is flat out SICK, no youtube video out there does it justice :bowdown: Not going to lie, I had to get used the noise for the first time while driving but already have gotten used to it. My friends tell me they can hear me from a mile away :laugh: However not taking any credit away from Yoshi. It is a fantastic system that sounds very good. I simply wanted a louder exhaust. Yoshi exhaust is for sale so PM me if you want it.

Now for the pics!!!

Looks good did you just paint the silver panels i have the same bike:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks nice. I like the dash area left unpainted. I have seen some orange/black where all the inner panels were painted orange and it was too much. Plus it may help cut glare when left black.

Back