What's up Gang?

I found a sweet '06 LE that looks like I will be picking up in two weeks for $7k I decided on this one to save a little cash. Here are some pics of the bike I hope to take possession of in a few weeks and some of my other toys.

DSC02897.JPG

DSC02899.JPG

th_DSC_0024-1.jpg

Buick.jpg

vette and nat 014.jpg

here is a few more pics one of my '05 Busa and also one of the 996 Duc I used to have. I will definitely post some pics of me taking delivery in a few weeks:thumbsup:

I am in the market for a busa as well and i have been looking for the past few months pretty much every day on the net. For 8k i'm certain you can get a nice 08 with a low mileage.

My favorite color is definitely pearl white as well on the 06 models.

I am in the market for a busa as well and i have been looking for the past few months pretty much every day on the net. For 8k i'm certain you can get a nice 08 with a low mileage.

My favorite color is definitely pearl white as well on the 06 models.

Yeah i stay glued to the computer for deals.....I found a nice '08 in FL (I'm in GA) Blue with the gold rims for $7,999 it had 11,5XX miles on it. I decided to stay with a GEN I because I could get a bike that has had some mods done and still spend less money than on a stock '08.

Good luck in your hunt!

Back