Bike Cover That Does NOT Scratch!

Shaft

Registered
Hey guys, been trying to find a good bike cover. I purchased a cover from walmart, fits the busa perfectly. But I find my finish got scratched in several places during one windy night. I immediately took it back and am totally disgusted with myself for even buying it! UUGGGHHH!!!

I'm trying to find one that is 100% non abrasive for the bikes finish.

Has anyone had any experience with the one made from suzuki specifically for our bikes? Part number 990A0-66003.

Any help is appreciated!

I have a Nelson Rigg cover that I've been using for two years and it has not scratched my bike yet. I don't store mine outside unless I'm traveling. You might want to consider a motorcycle shelter if you have the space.

I use pep boys covers...they are light gray ugly covers but are soft on the inside. Have had them for almost 4 years with no scratches... cost was 40 bucks each. Covered our Harley's with them before the Busa's.

I have the Suzuki Hayabusa cover and lately we have had some pretty strong winds here and i have not seen any scratches. It can also be put on the bike right after a ride and will not burn. Its cost around $105.00 but to me it was well worth it.

This is what I have and well worth it:
CycleShell Enclosure - Outdoor Motorcycle Cover - Protection
Profileweb.jpg

Hi Guys, I use the Suzuki Hayabusa cover ,price here AUS: $223.94.... :thumbsup: an excellent cover ,my Suzuki Dealer gave me the cover when i bought my 2010 Busa ...
Ride Safe ...Paul.

great feedback guys! I love the shell, but out of my price range. Maybe when the wedding gets paid off LOL. I'm gonna splurge for the Hayabusa cover. Seeing them on ebay for $98 + shipping. Dealer wants around $175. Seems like a great way to go considering some of you are saying it does not scratch the paint during high winds. We get some pretty crazy winds here in Nova Scotia.

When I used to park my Gixxer outside I used a Dow cover and tucked a thick towel around the tail section to prevent scratching. That seemed to be the only place the cover would rub in the wind. That worked great.

Shaft, those scuffs from the Walmart cover should buff out if they are only in the clear coat finish. Dont use polishing compound, use something much lighter like scartch and swirl remover then a good wax or finish.

The only reason why I don't like the Geza cover is it doesn't cover the whole bike. I want it to be covered from top to bottom. So I went for the Hayabusa Cover. Waiting for it to arrive.

Kento, I got the scratches out, took some time, but gave it lots of love.

Back