Which year gsxr mirrors fit gen 2?

wuggzwest

Registered
Hello all,

I am looking to get DIRECT GSXR OEM MIRRORS for my GEN 2 Busa. Im not looking for EMGO or any other aftermarket company. My question to the org is.........! Does anyone know what year GSXR mirrors fit a GEN 2 BUSA. Also does it matter wether its a GSXR 600 or 1000 mirror. Please let me know, and if you have them or looking to sell them, let me know. Thank you.

02 GSXR 1000!
here are the part #'s

MIRROR ASSY, REAR VIEW RH
56500-40F10

MIRROR ASSY, REAR VIEW LH
56600-40F10

John ur the man. BTW you should of got the package according to UPS tracking. Do you know anysites where they have fair prices for those mirrors?

John ur the man. BTW you should of got the package according to UPS tracking. Do you know anysites where they have fair prices for those mirrors?

MrCycles, 1-800-359-0567 ask for Ken in Wholesale!

Greenbean do you have a Gen 2?

Yuppers

IMG_0295.jpg

I have the same one with about 8 grand invested into it now and the entire bike is chromed, just finishing up with the mirrors now.

I was gonna go with the roaring toyz except they only fold in with the tool. I want them to told in like the stock ones do.

The GSXR1000 mirrors should do the trick for ya then.

I live in Asheville where Ken works at MR Cycles, he is a very super kid.

That pic above is from the bike night they just had and Ken was there of course,

I blacked out the rears, not a fan of the front smoke alternatives. I wanna keep em clear. The bike has 200 leds all around it to light up at night and 6000k hi and low HID's

HAHAHHA speaking of that BOTH frank bolts and SEAT bolts will be here tomorrow, Chrome with Kanji Logo engraved on the ends of them. Im already ontop of that brotha!

Back