A little 400 mile ride

Sweet man pics look great :thumbsup:

Thanks. This is the longest trip I have made by myself. Usually my friends want to come along on my journeys. :) It was a good day to just relax and not worry about anyone, just ride and reflect on my life and wonder what the future holds, never know.

Great pic's Tim.. Thanks for Sharing.. :thumbsup:

IronButt Oh yea.. My kind of riding. :bowdown:

Man, all that lush green scenery! Whew..........must be hard living in motorcycle heaven, eh? Awesome! :thumbsup:

Tim, I checked out that website. We should get a few people together and do the Key West to Dead Horse, AK thing sometime! That'd be crazy. :cheerleader:

What are you planning on doing, Daniel? Is there going to be a connie in the works?

Oh geez, I've been outed by my own people! :laugh:

Yes, it looks like a Connie may be moving in with us soon. BUT she's probably going to have a new Busa as a stablemate shortly after the 2011's are out.

very nice pics.
Some look magazine quality.
Love the greenness of it.
Florida has green but not lush green like that.
too beautiful.
Thanks for sharing

tim, i checked out that website. We should get a few people together and do the key west to dead horse, ak thing sometime! That'd be crazy. :cheerleader:

Oh geez, i've been outed by my own people! :laugh:

Yes, it looks like a connie may be moving in with us soon. but she's probably going to have a new busa as a stablemate shortly after the 2011's are out.

cooolllllll! :d

So, how long did you have to wait here before those other bikes caught up!:laugh:

DSCN0007.jpg

:laugh: it was really a pretty tame ride. Had alot on my mind and just rode and thought. :)

Asphalt therapy is always the best, Huh?:thumbsup:

I had a little dose this weekend, and with no side effects, other than a Perm-A-Grin.:laugh:
Thanks for sharing the pics.
Bubba

Thanks for sharing the great pics with all of us! I sure wish I had some scenery like that to ride threw!

Back