Hoonin' in SD/Idyllwild

Bushido69

Registered
So, today marked the first time I was able to catch a ride with the fabled Mr. Scar and Bubba (along with a few others).

T'was a great day and long too! Thanks guys for showing me around and letting me Hoon it up with ya!

Now for some pics...

A few of the suspects this morning
4590751524_1d1ba49235.jpg

the weapons of choice
4590749714_e1c1a725bf.jpg

Bubba
4590753210_ab0e78c19f.jpg

the group wreaking havoc on the town of Idyllwild
4590756608_7303f0544b.jpg

my workhorse
4590159155_cc243ae24d.jpg

parked and ready for lunch!
4590781338_bb70d3bf30.jpg

After today, my bike needs a new tire
4590162805_c972ccca53.jpg

Homer's reaction to me being gone all day...
4590814418_87ede8f240.jpg

Hi Bushido,
It was great to meet and ride with you today. I am very much looking forward to riding with you in the future. Your skills will be an asset to learn from, as long as the sun does not reflect off your suit too much. :whistle:
Just Kidding Bro,
To those who do not know Bushido, he is a very talented and safe rider, and it was a pleasure to meet, talk and ride with him.
Thanks, Mang
BTW - No More Photos of me - Please - I Keel You Now.:laugh:

Bubba

IMG_9816.JPG

Them BT002's are the Shizzznet! I toasted mine too when I was at the Spring Bash! Looks like you had a fun ride!:beerchug:

SANY0007.jpg

Hi Bushido,
It was great to meet and ride with you today. I am very much looking forward to riding with you in the future. Your skills will be an asset to learn from, as long as the sun does not reflect off your suit too much. :whistle:
Just Kidding Bro,
To those who do not know Bushido, he is a very talented and safe rider, and it was a pleasure to meet, talk and ride with him.
Thanks, Mang
BTW - No More Photos of me - Please - I Keel You Now.:laugh:

Bubba
Thansk Bubba!
I'm just older and wiser now. I can't do the stupid things that kids do anymore (too many broken bones/torn ligaments/near-death experiences, etc...)
You too are a great rider. I would ride with you anytime!

Oh, and I thought that photo of you messing with your chatterbox might get a stir outta you...:laugh:

Them are good tires, aren't they? I love Bridgestones! From what I hear, I gotta give the BT003's a try...

I will try them next after wearing out the new Pilot Power Pures I am trying! Got a great deal! Once there are gone... Ill go back to the Bt003's to try them!

I will try them next after wearing out the new Pilot Power Pures I am trying! Got a great deal! Once there are gone... Ill go back to the Bt003's to try them!

Let me know what you think of them. I wanna try them on the track soon. Maybe its time to organize a .org trackday?:cheerleader:

Thansk Bubba!
I'm just older and wiser now. I can't do the stupid things that kids do anymore (too many broken bones/torn ligaments/near-death experiences, etc...)
You too are a great rider. I would ride with you anytime!

Oh, and I thought that photo of you messing with your chatterbox might get a stir outta you...:laugh:

Yeah, That took some getting used to.

Hey, What Kind of Dog You have, Mang.
I Have Sibe's
Bubba

4590814418_87ede8f240.jpg

Bushido: It was great GREAT to have you ride with us for the first time.

You're a talented and smooth rider; predictable and dependable. A welcome addition to the SoCalHoons.

I hope you can make many, many rides with us in the coming years.

It was a special treat for us all to get to spend some time with our Vegas Hoon brothers, as well...

The weather was fantastic, the roads are in terrific shape; even our lunch time at the best restaurant in Idyllwild was nothing short of relaxing.

I have great friends, and I will begin to count you among them. :beerchug:

Scar

Looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pics!
Bubba! Listen up bro! Let's get that front "Patch" painted!! For shame, for shame!! J/K! You have the best lookin' color going for ya there my man! :laugh:

...and today, Peg2 (my 2nd 06LE) turned 24,000 sweet, sweet miles.

Just a puppy. :beerchug:

Photo: Bubba (thanks, Bubba; can't wait to see the rest of today's action shots!)

Scar (Peg's 24k).jpg

Last edited:
Bushido: It was great GREAT to have you ride with us for the first time.

You're a talented and smooth rider; predictable and dependable. A welcome addition to the SoCalHoons.

I hope you can make many, many rides with us in the coming years.

It was a special treat for us all to get to spend some time with our Vegas Hoon brothers, as well...

The weather was fantastic, the roads are in terrific shape; even our lunch time at the best restaurant in Idyllwild was nothing short of relaxing.

I have great friends, and I will begin to count you among them. :beerchug:

Scar
Thanks for having me along, Scar. It was a pleasure to finally get to meet you. The ride was just the first of many, Im sure. I am honored to to be counted among your friends. Know that you are one of mine as well.

Looks like I really do need some new kneepucks don't I?:laugh:

Back