• Blue w/ Chrome adjusters

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Black w/ Blue adjusters

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joebur

Registered
OK guys I have a White '09! Want to buy some new Pazzo shorty levers. But I can't deside what color to buy. I will buy what ever the majority votes on. Thanks for the help my fellow org'ers.

we ship alot of these out for white model,but have done silver,and black sets also..

pazzoliteblue.jpg

the blue would look sharp :beerchug: and you cant go wrong buying from our sponsors :thumbsup:

we ship alot of these out for white model,but have done silver,and black sets also..

how close it the blue on those levers match the blue of the bike? I really want the blue but if the color doesn't match then I want somthing different!:laugh:

Black w/blue adjs...:thumbsup:

Me personally , I think any other color lever will clash too much with all else.
I like how the black ones look but got the blue adjs for just a bit of color and contrast...
Pazzo blue is pretty close to a perfect match...
I got longs even though I shift two fingers and brake with 1-2 , some times in traffic or other places I really appreciate a full grab.
Dont forget to get em engraved...

tank shot.JPG

Black AH.clean 006.JPG

Pro-bolt adj blocks 004.JPG

Busa pics 020.jpg

Last edited:
I love those color's like that! That looks good. But I would like to see some more ideas so I'm sure thats the way I want to go. Come on fellow org'ers I need more pics :rulez: so that I'm sure thats the way to go..

id get these in stealth black with blue adjusters, or the titanium w/ blue adjusters

FP Racing SPORT Levers | Application Chart for Bikes | PashnitMoto.com

If you opt for the new FP Tactical Levers, they come in 17 colors and are nearly 50 bucks off on sale till 5/18/10 with our current H.org Group Buy plus Free engraving on all 4 sides. They come in Bi-Folds or rigid. The Rigid Sport Levers are $150 on sale till 5/18/10. The GB has a specific end date so after that, all goes back to normal pricing.

Black on Black (this set is on sale for $140 from one of our members)
Img_9066_wuggs.jpg

Gold
bigstew.jpg

Black w/ Gold adj

Img_9175_FullTilt3.jpg

Matte Black

Img_9147_TRX4.jpg

Navy Blue w/ Blue adj
Img_9161_mighty2.jpg

Blue w/ Black adj

Img_9211_carpe_800.jpg

Blue w/ Silver
blue_IMG_7413_800.jpg

blue_IMG_7404_800.jpg

blue_IMG_7418_800.jpg

Img_9066_wuggs.jpg

bigstew.jpg

Img_9175_FullTilt3.jpg

Img_9147_TRX4.jpg

Img_9161_mighty2.jpg

Img_9211_carpe_800.jpg

blue_IMG_7413_800.jpg

blue_IMG_7404_800.jpg

blue_IMG_7418_800.jpg

Some more colors...

Titanium w/ Blue adj
FP_Tactical_titanium_IMG_8918.jpg

Silver (on top) vs. Titanium
FP_Tactical_silver-titanium_IMG_8921.jpg

On bike
black_ducati_2.jpg

Red
FP_Tactical_red_Img_8727.jpg

fptactical_20_red.jpg

Black by far outsells all others
fp_pashnit_motoroads_900.jpg

FP_Tactical_titanium_IMG_8918.jpg

FP_Tactical_silver-titanium_IMG_8921.jpg

black_ducati_2.jpg

FP_Tactical_red_Img_8727.jpg

fp_pashnit_motoroads_900.jpg

fptactical_20_red.jpg

Thank you for the info. I like the color of the the blue levers you show in those photos. Man this is hard to deside!:fight:

Boy I think my post has died. Only 12 votes and there are thousands of people on here. I plan to order the levers Monday so I hope a bunch of you vote over the rest of the weekend..

Back