My back yard

mr8ball

Registered
They are here everyday. I saw the sleeping last night in the yard. I have a gray fox and raccoon's also. I havn't got pic's of them yet I love nature

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

we have a bunch of them around here too, as long as they stay away from the ornamental plants they can stay :thumbsup: it is fun to watch our 1yr old watch them from the windows though :laugh: she's all like, woof woof... we are like no no they arent dogs :laugh:

I love deer, that why I like to kill em! just kidding... Tell you what though, if you were to set up a hunting season in your back yard I come there for it, you wont see one deer come around while I'm there! I think I may hold the record for worlds worst hunter, probably been deer hunting over 20 times an still haven't bagged one..pathetic I know.

funny-deer-picture-sleeping-hunter-.jpg

Aww! Look LUNCH! I thought the next pic was gonna show Bambi Burgers on the Grill!:laugh:

JUST KIDDING MANG.

Last edited:
I love deer, that why I like to kill em! just kidding... Tell you what though, if you were to set up a hunting season in your back yard I come there for it, you wont see one deer come around while I'm there! I think I may hold the record for worlds worst hunter, probably been deer hunting over 20 times an still haven't bagged one..pathetic I know.

funny-deer-picture-sleeping-hunter-.jpg

I live in the city so you cant hunt them. They do have a thing to try to thin them out every now and then. I am not sure what you have to do to get a permit to hunt them. They use a bow to hunt with. It is a bunch of them around here for sure. I hate to see them on the road but don't mine them around the yard. They are just fun to watch :thumbsup:

I live in the city so you cant hunt them. They do have a thing to try to thin them out every now and then. I am not sure what you have to do to get a permit to hunt them. They use a bow to hunt with. It is a bunch of them around here for sure. I hate to see them on the road but don't mine them around the yard. They are just fun to watch :thumbsup:

They also attract unwanted predators too :whistle:

- Brown bear kills moose in driveway[/url]

Sometimes I want the country life an then I remember it sucks not being at the top of the food chain :poke: :laugh:

who gets to clean up this mess... :poke:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics:thumbsup: If you happen to make it to Eureka Springs for the MnG,you'd be amazed at the deer population down there. As your riding,they line the side of the road & look like spectators at a road race. These pics are from the back balcony @ about 150- 200 YDS

busaride 029.jpg

busaride 031.jpg

busaride 035.jpg

Those are some pretty cool pics! I wish I had some shots of all the wildlife that are around my uncle's house in Michigan. It does help when there is a corn field as his backyard.

I have far to many of those criters, and far too many cases of Lyme desease oveer the years from them. My wife twice my 2 sons and 2 dogs once. I am up to 3 times now with Lyme.

Back