New to this forum-not new to riding

BusaKitten

Registered
well, I've heard much about this site and decided that since I now have a busa that I should join. I have a built zx10 as well. I mostly ride dirt, especially ever since I moved to Nevada. I'm 24, engaged (sorry guys), soon-to-be a grad student from the UOP. anything else can be talked about if asked. I ride a cr80rb expert, a cr250r, and once in awhile, I hop on my cr500r. other than that....I can't think of much else....just ask I guess. :lol:

000-2.jpg

good friend of mine for 6 years runnin' now! GO TEAM ESLICK!!
03-14.jpg

pics of what? me? or proof I have bikes!? there's 2 pics of me...one on my profile and one as my avatar! :moon:

Anytime a new poster posts, we require pics of said poster with said bike. its just the :rulez::laugh:

ok, lol, I"ll share pics....

my zx10r & busa
01.jpg

my zx10r & I Halloween night!
01-1.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

me with my cr250r
06.jpg

me with my cr80rb expert
05.jpg

on back of my zx10r during the toy run
00.jpg

on the strip
07-1.jpg

07.jpg

03.jpg

thanks for the welcomes! sorry I don't have a pic of me on or next to my busa posted...for more of a secure proof, but I can't exactly snap one when riding and I don't always have the camera on me. now, I can take one in my garage, but there's not enough room to squeeze between all the bikes. if you all have patience, I will get one posted! :thumbsup:
plan on getting it out either tonight or tomorrow night!

Back