Wax on Wax off

Re: Hey Sleeper-Red Blanca took the Pledge

Pouring down rain at the moment Sleepless. This is the best I can do right now.

Sweet!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Looks great!!!:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Thanks for sharing.:beerchug:

Don't you just love the way she looks and feels to your touch?:-) Smooth as glass, ain't she?:-)

By the way, do the wheels on the GenII have smooth finish or powdercoated? Sorry, I can't recall. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey Sleeper-Red Blanca took the Pledge

sleepless_red said:
Sweet!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Looks great!!!:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Don't you just love the way she looks and feels to your touch?:-) Smooth as glass, ain't she?:-)

By the way, do the wheels on the GenII have smooth finish or powdercoated? Sorry, I can't recall. Thanks.

Most definately smooth as glass! The wheels are smooth and I'm hoping this is the answer to keeping the rear area clean. Or should I say easier to clean.

Pledge is awesome I can't thank sleeper enough for sharing that :thumbsup: Blanca have you tried the Dupont chain lube yet? It is awesome

I can't recall seeing pics of your ride. Do you mind sharing it with us please? Thanks.

Are we talking about your bike or your womans backside ?
:rofl:
Geesh if the Dragon ever caught me talking like that I'd be in Twubble fer sure !

Are we talking about your bike or your womans backside ?
:rofl:
Geesh if the Dragon ever caught me talking like that I'd be in Twubble fer sure !

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Blanca strikes again.:laugh:

I don't think you'll get in Twubble. I think it's just going to make you stay home even more and not able to do those early morning rides.:laugh:

I think you should move out of Florida......away from Disney. You're really starting to sound like Tweety. Fyend, Twubble........I don't know what's next.:whistle:

I'm gonna have to give this whole pledge thing a shot... Your bikes look great guys! :beerchug:

You guys make me jealous! Wish I could keep my bike that clean.

I'm sold... And now the busa is smelling like rainforest shower pledge... :laugh:

Sleeper are you gonna create a new crew?

Pledge Riderz
"Ride Like You Cleaned It!"

:rofl::poke:
Yes, I am.:laugh: Just sharing what works for me.

I'm gonna have to give this whole pledge thing a shot... Your bikes look great guys! :beerchug:
You'll love it.

You guys make me jealous! Wish I could keep my bike that clean.
With Pledge, you can. The best part, it only takes a few minutes to do.:thumbsup:

I'm sold... And now the busa is smelling like rainforest shower pledge... :laugh:
Congrats!!! Please don't forget the pic. Thanks.:beerchug:
Don't you guys think this whole Pledge thing should be "Pinned"? I think we should post pics of our bikes on there, too. What do you think?

Last edited:

I agree, pledge is the best thing since fairing screens... Def pin worthy! Even better was my gf helped with the cleaning... :thumbsup: And brought me a beer... Yeah, I'm a lucky guy... :beerchug:

I'll takes pics tomorrow... Little too dark now... :whistle:

Ah, yet another weird product for a motorcycle site to review! Yes, you can use it on your motorcycle vinyl and leather seats, but what is the other great purpose we found for it? You will just have to keep reading to find out...

Telling anyone you are going to use Pledge wood polish on your motorcycle is a guaranteed way to get them to look at your wierdly. First thing they think is, you got wood on your bike? What year is it?....

We tried different versions, but buy the Lemon aerosol version only. Others may not work as well or leave a buildup. The lemon one is the yellow can, common version you'll find forsale almost anywhere.

We found amazing results on rubber and plastic bike parts. Even on black painted parts it worked well! Plus, it leaves a nice lemony scent as you clean the bike! haha.

Spray directly into a very soft cloth and run in on your rubber and plastic bike parts. It works, it works great! Better in fact than Armor All, Simonize and other rubber/plastic products we have tested to date.

As I've said, it works great on plastic of any colour and even on windshields and helmet visors as well. No, it doesn't turn clear plastic a yellow tint, it leaves no waxy buildup. It works like Rain-X in the rain and makes bugs come off easy as well as the dirt and dust. Rubber and plastic become more rich and dark in colour and the richness in uniform.

Make sure you polish it into the surface and don't leave areas of buildup or runs.

The only problem with using this product in this way is after you wash your bike, you'll have to reapply it again. But then, it smells great...

The cost is on the lower side for what the product is and does compared to other competing products. Seen how much windshield plastic cleaner/polish is lately?
This product is very easy to find and any disount store most likely will carry it.

Overall:
We found amazing results on rubber and plastic bike parts. Even on black painted parts it worked well! Plus, it leaves a nice lemony scent as you clean the bike! haha.

People might think you are crazy when you tell them you use Pledge on your motorcycle, but then they will stand back and admire the results!

ah, yet another weird product for a motorcycle site to review! Yes, you can use it on your motorcycle vinyl and leather seats, but what is the other great purpose we found for it? You will just have to keep reading to find out...

Telling anyone you are going to use pledge wood polish on your motorcycle is a guaranteed way to get them to look at your wierdly. First thing they think is, you got wood on your bike? What year is it?....

We tried different versions, but buy the lemon aerosol version only. Others may not work as well or leave a buildup. The lemon one is the yellow can, common version you'll find forsale almost anywhere.

We found amazing results on rubber and plastic bike parts. Even on black painted parts it worked well! Plus, it leaves a nice lemony scent as you clean the bike! Haha.

Spray directly into a very soft cloth and run in on your rubber and plastic bike parts. It works, it works great! Better in fact than armor all, simonize and other rubber/plastic products we have tested to date.

As i've said, it works great on plastic of any colour and even on windshields and helmet visors as well. No, it doesn't turn clear plastic a yellow tint, it leaves no waxy buildup. It works like rain-x in the rain and makes bugs come off easy as well as the dirt and dust. Rubber and plastic become more rich and dark in colour and the richness in uniform.

Make sure you polish it into the surface and don't leave areas of buildup or runs.

The only problem with using this product in this way is after you wash your bike, you'll have to reapply it again. But then, it smells great...

The cost is on the lower side for what the product is and does compared to other competing products. Seen how much windshield plastic cleaner/polish is lately?
This product is very easy to find and any disount store most likely will carry it.

Overall:
We found amazing results on rubber and plastic bike parts. Even on black painted parts it worked well! Plus, it leaves a nice lemony scent as you clean the bike! Haha.

People might think you are crazy when you tell them you use pledge on your motorcycle, but then they will stand back and admire the results!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I agree, pledge is the best thing since fairing screens... Def pin worthy! Even better was my gf helped with the cleaning... :thumbsup: And brought me a beer... Yeah, I'm a lucky guy... :beerchug:

I'll takes pics tomorrow... Little too dark now... :whistle:

Awesome to hear that even your girlfriend brought you a beer.:beerchug:

I'll be waiting.:please:

Awesome to hear that even your girlfriend brought you a beer.:beerchug:

I'll be waiting.:please:

I only brought that up because she came out to help me clean and brought the beer and I didn't even ask her to... :beerchug:

She's hoping that you will polish the rest of the furniture while you're at it. :whistle:

Sunny Windy Pollen!! Swiffer Sweeper! :thumbsup::cheerleader::laugh:

Last Picture is for Blanca, Bikes against the walls so I can still park my Van.

IMG_8049.jpg

IMG_8051.jpg

IMG_8052.jpg

Hey Sleeper any recommendation on removal of Bird Poop? :poke:
Me and a bird got very intimate during a ride earlier with Big E :whistle:

28518_393174739205_850459205_3783724_1190087_n.jpg

30679_1446019037306_1438076140_31150565_614102_n.jpg

Back