WarBirdII finally home!

glad you home...and wow...never seen one of them three headed busa monster thingys!!

Tim,
It was great to see you again, it had been too long. Very nice to meet Karen, someday I'll figure out what she is doing with you... :laugh:

I will be looking you up when I am in Norfolk!

Didn't get much of a chance to ride with you but it was great to meet you and hopefully we can ride more in the fall.

great to see you again and meet Karen...see you again next year :beerchug:

Tim,
It was great to see you again, it had been too long. Very nice to meet Karen, someday I'll figure out what she is doing with you... :laugh:

I will be looking you up when I am in Norfolk!

Pm me when you know for sure when you are going to be in town!:thumbsup:

Didn't get much of a chance to ride with you but it was great to meet you and hopefully we can ride more in the fall.

No problem! May not make the fall bash... Ill see what happens! I heard you are fun to ride with! :thumbsup::bowdown:

Tim....you are the greatest! You live, eat and sleep to ride the bejeezus out of that bike! And you know how to party!!! Thank you for the memories! :thumbsup:

I've got some video of you following Captain I'm going to have to post up eventually.

Great seeing ya War...when I come down to VA Beach this year Im gonna ride your bike and BREAK IT:poke::laugh::laugh::rulez:

Tim it was great to meet you and Karen, And it was AWESOME to get to ride with you, I had a GREAT time. And you did a little camera whoring with me but we got our 30 dollars worth for sure:laugh:

And that is a cool photo of us all. :thumbsup:

No not me hoing the US129PHOTO guy! :laugh: It was fun wearing Skydiver out!:whistle: He collected a few more pictures then he thought too!:lol:

Hey Tim, Moonshinephoto.com got a ton of pics our day on the Cherohala. About 80 actually! Check out #320 to 349 and #375 to 425

Great seeing ya War...when I come down to VA Beach this year Im gonna ride your bike and BREAK IT:poke::laugh::laugh::rulez:

No problem Lycan! The 08 hayabusa is already broken... I lost a bar end on Saturday riding with RacerV! And for some reason the rear tire is shot, with the front one not far from it!:whistle:

SANY0008.jpg

SANY0007.jpg

SANY0009.jpg

Back