the Bash in pics :-)

IMG_4919 (Large).jpg

IMG_4920 (Large).jpg

IMG_4921 (Large).jpg

i don't believe anything official has come out yet but i imagine they will be looking into it to see what they can find...he said he had the helmet strapped when they were asking questions at the scene and we found that it still was when we looked at it...i don't have any idea about how it fit his head and will leave that to others much more qualified than myself to answer

If it was still strapped he was wearing a helmet that was too big for his head. It would have pulled up as he hit the back of the helmet of the guardrail and pulled off of his head pulling the chin strap into his chin as the helmet rolled over the front of his head until the chin strap slid off of his chin.

Best wishes.

Thanks semi.

Looks like a real adventure. :beerchug:

I have a question on my mind about Willie. I didn't want to bring it up in the other thread. How did his helmet come off? If it was fit correctly it should not have come off at all. If it was incorrectly fit it could cause much more trauma to his head than the crash itself.

If it was equipment failure than please send that helmet back to Shark so they can diagnose and fix the design so it will not fail again.

Willie has some rash under his chin from the strap, so I would it was tight but not too tight. I tightened mine up when I left the accident scene. The guardrail has some marks on it, so I think it stayed on long enough to save his life. :please:

Need a mod to clean up this PICTURE thread.. Members quit trashing it up..

This is one of the best MnG picture threads we have ever had.. Great job Colen.. :beerchug:

Lots of great pics posted by all. This was my first bash and sure as hell will not be my last. I had a great time and met lots of great people!! Thanks!!!!!!!

Semi.......I hate your camera:laugh:

Great pics of everyone else though!

Where is the "hand to booty" pic? And did you ever figure out who's hands those were?:whistle:

i am disappointed i didnt get my arm wrestling match with tom:rofl:
I watched him pick up the back of a busa by the grab bar standing beside the bike and move it like it weighed 5 lbs... I asked him to do it again just to see it!

GREAT PICS all. I'll post some up Tonight the other half is in my EARHOLE calling me to go out to Dinner...

moz-screenshot-1.png
This is my face after moonshine and tornado warnings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back