Lycan & Creasy Bear leaving tonight

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok Zukracer has the 2 busas in route. Creasy gets out at 7 tonight and Im getting ready to go load the Gixxer and R1 on my trailer. We should be leaving around 9pm tonight and driving through the night.
Vabusa may see us on the side of the road passed out:laugh:when she gets underway and hopefully the bikes won't be TP'd:rofl::rofl::poke:

Any final requests from anybody that forgot to bring something? Speak up now or forever hold your peace!

See ya'll when we get there!:thumbsup::beerchug:

Ok Zukracer has the 2 busas in route. Creasy gets out at 7 tonight and Im getting ready to go load the Gixxer and R1 on my trailer. We should be leaving around 9pm tonight and driving through the night.
Vabusa may see us on the side of the road passed out:laugh:when she gets underway and hopefully the bikes won't be TP'd:rofl::rofl::poke:

Any final requests from anybody that forgot to bring something? Speak up now or forever hold your peace!

See ya'll when we get there!:thumbsup::beerchug:

Hi Lycan,
Have a great time and hope all is well at the Bash!:thumbsup:
Say hello to Brian (Zukracer) when you see him and to all the Orgsters, A great nights sleep I am tired too!:beerchug:

Even a Noobie gets tired some times!:laugh:

NOOBIES GET BORED TOO!.jpg

Last edited:
Back