Did you name your bike? whats the story?

Wayneovich

Registered
So I have been pondering the last few days about naming my Busa all my past rides have had a name or a nickname of some sort. I really couldn't come up with anything fitting nothing that really connected with the bike,until yesterday when I remembered this bad azz gundam(giant anime robots who kick azz) named Epyon appareantly he was one bad mofo as I remembered my friends always taliking about him so I looked him up and the name appareantly has a few different meanings one says its the Devil while another says it means next. I think it fits it as it can be one evil machine of speed and it also stands next to nothing.:laugh: Yeah that and it sounds cool :thumbsup:

So I have been pondering the last few days about naming my Busa all my past rides have had a name or a nickname of some sort. I really couldn't come up with anything fitting nothing that really connected with the bike,until yesterday when I remembered this bad azz gundam(giant anime robots who kick azz) named Epyon appareantly he was one bad mofo as I remembered my friends always taliking about him so I looked him up and the name appareantly has a few different meanings one says its the Devil while another says it means next. I think it fits it as it can be one evil machine of speed and it also stands next to nothing.:laugh: Yeah that and it sounds cool :thumbsup:

I Have named two already, Actually they kind of named themselves.:laugh: You need any stickers removed? I think I can help you with that! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Bubba

Wasabi: ('08 charcoal/black). The sinus-clearing super-hot paste typically associated with Sushi...

Wasabi (ワサビ(山葵)?, originally 和佐比; Wasabia japonica, Cochlearia wasabi, or Eutrema japonica) is a member of the Brassicaceae family, which includes cabbages, horseradish and mustard. Known as "Japanese horseradish", its root is used as a spice and has an extremely strong flavor. Its hotness is more akin to that of a hot mustard rather than the capsaicin in a chili pepper, producing vapors that stimulate the nasal passages more than the tongue. The plant grows naturally along stream beds in mountain river valleys in Japan. There are also other species used, such as W. koreana, and W. tetsuigi. The two main cultivars in the marketplace are W. japonica cv. 'Daruma' and cv. 'Mazuma', but there are many others.[1]​

and

Pegasus: "Peg" ('06LE); The mythical winged horse, who always appears in 'white', oddly enough.

Your 'busa will name herself.

I Have named two already, Actually they kind of named themselves.:laugh: You need any stickers removed? I think I can help you with that! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Bubba

To follow along with his theme. Do not think about it. Just make the decision that you want to name it and it will come to you.
I was sitting on my bike one night dreaming about this mod or that mod when 'Blanca' just popped in. It fit and that was that.

To follow along with his theme. Do not think about it. Just make the decision that you want to name it and it will come to you.
I was sitting on my bike one night dreaming about this mod or that mod when 'Blanca' just popped in. It fit and that was that.

So you weren't a world Street Fighter II champion with that character :whistle:

I was mistaken :rofl:

Wasabi: ('08 charcoal/black). The sinus-clearing super-hot paste typically associated with Sushi...

Wasabi (ワサビ(山葵)?, originally 和佐比; Wasabia japonica, Cochlearia wasabi, or Eutrema japonica) is a member of the Brassicaceae family, which includes cabbages, horseradish and mustard. Known as "Japanese horseradish", its root is used as a spice and has an extremely strong flavor. Its hotness is more akin to that of a hot mustard rather than the capsaicin in a chili pepper, producing vapors that stimulate the nasal passages more than the tongue. The plant grows naturally along stream beds in mountain river valleys in Japan. There are also other species used, such as W. koreana, and W. tetsuigi. The two main cultivars in the marketplace are W. japonica cv. 'Daruma' and cv. 'Mazuma', but there are many others.[1]​

and

Pegasus: "Peg" ('06LE); The mythical winged horse, who always appears in 'white', oddly enough.

Your 'busa will name herself.
:thumbsup:
Ultimately, She will!
Just let it come to you!

Yep!
+1

named mine Selene,after my FAV female...Kate Bekinsale. in underworld. both sexy as hell !

(sorry beat you to it, guess we can share :laugh: )
Selene....She named herself

Very very sexy...
Very dangerous...
Wrapped in shinny black

Note the resemblance
IMG_1679_edited-1-1.jpg

Underworld20evolution1.jpg

Something about a sexy woman wearing black leather and guns :drool:

Kate20in20Underworld2.jpg

Last edited:
Lucy. Named after Albert King's guitar- so smooth, what a voice, and can get me going any time of the day or night.
Posted via Mobile Device

So what do you do flip a switch and she starts flippin out guns and knives :rofl:

Guns and knives aren't the only danger in the world, now are they?

Riding a motorcycle is a fairly dangerous proposition at best
Riding one that will approach 200mph at the drop of a hat...

on any given day...

Last edited:
Been doing it for years with all of my vehicles.
The 09 was named by my six year old after sorting through a list of 50 or so names.
"Pearl" was the winner.

IMG_0779.jpg

Back