gcal is officaly busa less

gcal

Registered
as some may know i was working a deal with a friend of a fried and traded straight across for a 2001 gsxr 1k.
must say its a whole diffrent bike. everything from the shifting to the handling feels like a mini bike but i like it.
i traded not that threr was something wrong with the busa but i wanted to get5 a new toy for the track.
any way im happy.
btw just beacuse im busa less doesnt mean im leaving the site in matter of fact i just bought a shirt from cap so i can still represent the site.

gcal
ill have pics tonite

Glad you were able to make everything to work, G! Can't wait to see the pics!

Hope yer as happy with yer litre as I am with mine. Oh, and hurry up with them pics.
wink.gif

boy i sure need to get use to missing one pipe
it looks like its a half a bike .lol
i had to adjust my rear stand cause the swing arm is wider on this 1k
weird
rock.gif

notice the gcal sticker on the tail
a friend of mine made them for the busa last year and i had a spare so i put it on this one and it looks like its ment to go there

SWEET !! i would love to try it for a season .but do to much 2 up riding!but dont blame ya if ya like the track more than the steet!!

Looks nice, G! Agree with you on the single pipe, but I'm sure it will be great for you on the track!

sorry to see the busa go gcal, but al least you kept it in the family, not like some other members here who not only betrayed the busa, but the manufacturer as well ( sorry BT, couldn't resist).
biggrin.gif

Enjoy your ride and after some seat time, give us a pro/con of going from the busa back to a litre bike.

sorry to see the busa go gcal, but al least you kept it in the family, not like some other members here who not only betrayed the busa, but the manufacturer as well ( sorry BT, couldn't resist).
biggrin.gif

Enjoy your ride and after some seat time, give us a pro/con of going from the busa back to a litre bike.
definatly

Like you said it's a different ride...Please be careful and enjoy...Good looking bike...
evil.gif

Thats one of my favorite GXR1k paint schemes. Enjoy your new bike and don't run off the inside of the road getting used to the quicker turn in
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|r1R00KIE
Reason for Edit: "I can't spell"|1102890517 -->

Back