Finally! The Gen 2 project is a go!

Hey Folks, I got home Saturday at 2:30 a.m. and I am still kinda less than focused... :dozingoff:

Anyway riding in the back small seat of an ext cab Chevy for 9+ hours one way wasnt fun :(

I left my house on Weds at 1:45 a.m. with just a couple hours sleep, finally got to Chino, Ca. near L.A. at about noon. The bike was on the Dyno for 6 hours at Bazzaz tuning ( those guys were awesome! ) :bowdown:

On thursday, the coolest thing was going to Sport Rider Mag headquarters and meeting Kent Kunitsugu. He is so cool and very down to earth easy to chat with so I did quite a bit for 2 days. Only problem was every time some said " Hey Kento " I spun around but they wernt talking to me ... ???

On Friday we had breakfast with Ron from Bazzaz and Jay from APE, those guys were great! After breakfast we were at the track, Bike was tested at the Honda Proving Grounds in Mojave and they took all of our camera's and phones at the gate :angry:

Anyway I can say much yet but I suggest you be checking Sport Rider Next month. :cool:

Sims 019-b.jpg

Sims 051-b.jpg

Sims 063-b.jpg

Sims 061-b.jpg

Sims 070-b.jpg

Sims 093-b.jpg

Sims 080-b.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! I can't wait to check it out... :thumbsup:

That looks similar to the old SSB BUSA. Did you guys start from stock or were the brakes already on it....? :beerchug:

Very nice! I can't wait to check it out... :thumbsup:

That looks similar to the old SSB BUSA. Did you guys start from stock or were the brakes already on it....? :beerchug:

Started from completely stock, it was one of the demo bikes sent out to the media when the GEN II was first released, it had a few scratches and even a small dent in the tank but the price was right. :cool:

Beringer master cylinder does not touch the inner front fairing?
radial MC are bigger than axial stock mc...when you turn the steering right or left you don't hit the fairings?

and a 1.21 jigawatt engine! it will screem to 88 miles an hour! kidden of course a little back to the future humor. nice ride

Back