hey ya old farts! Anyone left?

sledhead

Org's redheaded stepchild with attit
Donating Member
Registered
So any OG's around??? Lazerblade talked me into poking my head in and seein' whats up. So whats up????????????????????? Cap crashing anymore bikes? Va still playin mom to ya'll?? I suppose RSD is MIA.

Not in awhile, yes and yes; though Andy did poke his head in a few weeks ago :)

LOL! How ya been man? Seriously...Andy poked his ugly mug in here? Amazing! Andy..if you read this.....your still the ugliest man on this board! :poke: Gonna get Lazerblades bikeback in one piece here in a few weeks and get his butt back on a real bike instead of that hardly uglyson POS he's been riding.

Good, haven't seen the blade in awhile, but I think he has kept up with Michelle a little; glad to hear he is going to be back in the cockpit... where have you been hiding out at?

OG...can you define that?

:rofl:

Welcome back. Hope you stick around a bit. :beerchug:

Good, haven't seen the blade in awhile, but I think he has kept up with Michelle a little; glad to hear he is going to be back in the cockpit... where have you been hiding out at?

yeah..was over at his place the other day and he mentioned that the two of them have stayed in touch.

Just been hidin out doin my thing. Dont know if you remember or not, but the Ex wife messed my head up for quite a while...but its all good now..actually great! Sold the Busa a couple years back..needed the cash. Bought an SV-1000 S and have it all tricked out now. V Twin fun! Wheelies even better than the Busa!

OG...can you define that?

Welcome back. Hope you stick around a bit. :beerchug:

OG = old guys or Original Guys...I.E. Gen 1 board.

Thanks..glad to be back....someone has to stir the pot around here!

Kento!!! Holy sheep tirds! Wazzzup man??? Glad to see your still around!!! Good god...I go away for a bit and Capt made all of ya mods??? There goes the freakin neighborhood!! :rofl:

hey sled, hows things? a few of us older folks still floating around.... :thumbsup:

OG = old guys or Original Guys...I.E. Gen 1 board.

Thanks..glad to be back....someone has to stir the pot around here!

Hahahaha...:rofl:

I was really hoping for a 'parameter,' a 'range,' or some clarifying definition for the "O" in OG.

In other words...how Old is Old?

Anyway, just kidding. :beerchug:

looks like I picked good day to pop back in...buncha old farts hangin out! Doin great Zuk! Glad to see your around. leemee see if I can remember how to post a pic here.

P1020110.jpg

I was really hoping for a 'parameter,' a 'range,' or some clarifying definition for the "O" in OG.

If ya remember Cap's kid screwin with the switch and fryin the board for a few days....than your an OG!! :laugh: Now THAT was a great story!

In your case the definition, as clarified by PDBusa is "ERRR" ....as in you aint old but you certainly are OLDERRRRR :poke: :laugh:

Now when is your ERRR self gonna join us at the bash :thumbsup:

just might have to do that Zuk! When and where this year? I'm too freakin lazy to look at a post and find it myself!:laugh:

just might have to do that Zuk! When and where this year? I'm too freakin lazy to look at a post and find it myself!:laugh:

well the Bash is in Robbinsville NC, this week actually :thumbsup:

Scar (who the ERRR comment was for :whistle: ) has started an event out west that is quite amazing as well called the Stampede. His event is in Reno and I believe second week of Aug. I'm hoping to make this one but am leaving NY tuesday for the bash in NC :beerchug: There's always the fall bash in NC as well but its a smaller turn out but just as fun. You think you can make one of these with us? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back