expensive day - its green & yellow :)

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
So when I sold my old house I moved into a storage locker essentially. Now that we are finally settled into a house as a family, I've realized that among all the various things I included in my home sale, one was my mower :banghead:

Today we decided it was time to buy up, man this thing is bigger when you get it home :laugh: Does a dang fine job of mowin the lawn though, which should free up some time for riding the busa on the weekends :thumbsup:

newmower.jpg

newmower2.jpg

Nice :agree:

Just don't go modding into this: :whistle:

:laugh:

we are safe ... trust me, no modding on the mower, just put gas in it and change the oil as directed .... and of course the sharpening of the blade, gotta keep the place lookin good :thumbsup:

Just got a new mower as well with some help of a good friend, ( Thanks again James )

:whistle:I anticipate seeing you fully (safety) geared next time, yo.

Drinking and driving...:laugh:

Be careful out there... :poke:

Those J Deere's are nice, I went a step down for the budget police..doubles as my wave runner hauler too...well hauling from the front to back yard!:laugh:

mower.jpg

:thumbsup: Ya gonna drop the deck and race it? :poke:

Looks a lot like my Craftsman YS4500
07128724000-1.jpg

I bought it off a neighbor with 42hrs on the clock. The guy's got a gambling problem was prodding me for weeks to buy it and kept lowering the price. I've already got a 14 yr old Murray with a Tecumseh that runs like a champ, so I keep telling him no. Finally one day he calls me, says he's got an offer for $500 from a co-worker but wanted to give me first dibs. How could I pass on that deal? And he gave me like new push mower w/bagger to boot!

I would love to have an excuse to get a riding mower like that. I live in the city on a standard 100x70 foot lot and the house takes up most of it. I should still get one. I have a bike that does over 200 mph that nobody I know can understand the reasoning for so why not get a mower that many would consider massive overkill also. Now I have a busa I can do whatever I want right. The crazy thing is already taken care of so I am free!

Back