My Name is Danksy, and I have a problem...

aka Danksy

Registered
So my parents did something very nice for me at age 17, They bought me an 02 Yamaha R1 that I rode for 25,000 miles. It cost $7,000. Since that taste of the good life I went through a myriad of Mediocre Cars, Trucks, Bikes, boats, Jetskis etc. R6s, GSXRs, Vulcans, Chevrolet Xtremes, 3000GT SLs so on and so forth.

I'm now 22.

A year ago I bought my baby, the 2005 Hayabusa

and 3 Months ago, I bought a 2005 Z51 MZ6 Monterey Red Corvette, tan interior, head up display, Nav, full loaded, my dream car really.

and now, I am very seriously considering buying this....
2000 Porsche 996 911

I, have a problem.....

parkinglot1.jpg

vette.jpg

Porsche_996.jpg

Hrmmm, I guess I don't see the problem :thumbsup:

But, please tell me you're not one of those slow Corvette drivers that I routinely curse at and pass... :whistle:

In today's economy....it must be nice to have your "problem" :poke:

The Porsche is sick no doubt. It has an EVO supercharger for goodness sake! So I'm sure its not that fast.
I say go for it! It's only money right? :whistle:
:laugh:

It is only money....hahaha

However in terms of Haybusa's (which is how I tend to price things)

I could buy about 7.85 Hayabusa's, or ONE Porsche 966

It's not you that has a problem, it's your parents who has the problem. But I'm just as guilty as they are!

No no, I buy all my own toys, aside from when I was 17 they spoiled me rotten then and now Im an addict haha.

My father is pretty bad with his toys too

1985 Mercedes 450SL
2008 GL1800 Goldwing (loaded)
2003 Killer Chopper 110CI
2000 KTM 250 EXC

and good god the list he has had, is monstrous, he still needs a Busa though hahahaha

The only problem is that it's in someone elses driveway.:laugh:
Is that the 4 wheel drive model? That would be better than the Vette with the NH weather.

I actually bought the vette on a day it was snowing, needless to say I got a good deal.

Trajon2k our cars have LEAF SPRINGS ON THE BACK!!!!

WHAT THE HELL, kind of $50,0000 car comes with LEAF SPRINGS?!?!

I still love it though.

just make sure you can afford it. nothing like having all these nice things then having your income reduced or have a kid, then be sol

Back