Clear signal lenses

outlawed

Donating Member
Registered
Does any one know about complete clear lenses? Espicaly without the gay Ribbing they make. If not any one ever mod by taking the stock and cutting the lenses and then replacing the front with like a clear plexi glass

I dunno, I like the Ribbed For her Pleasure clear lenses.

Actually, Hold out for just a little while and get some Factory clears from Suzuki. The 05's come stock with em!

thanks im goin to order one of there sets to see it in person still not sure if its clear enough haha maybe i should just put headlights in them lol

I got mine from rumble import on ebay. according to them they are OEM and they fit my bike pretty good so far no problems.

To be honest, I'm running the ribbed and like the appearance much better than the little polka-dot stock look. The ribbed is much clearer plastic and closer to the stock headlamp look.

Just my opinion though

mzrsq2.jpg

To be honest, I'm running the ribbed and like the appearance much better than the little polka-dot stock look.  The ribbed is much clearer plastic and closer to the stock headlamp look.

Just my opinion though
Dang, man, your bike is loooking sweet! I too have the CA signals, but may go for the factory ones when they are available.

post_11_96271_DSC00472.jpg

Back