Yoshimura JAPAN

Full

Do you have a part number for that exhuast? I just realized that is a full system. The quote I got was for the slip-on tri ovals and it was through Yoshi R & D here in the states. I think that full system is going to be much closer to 2K.

sorry no others info

yes similar product ( but not full titanium :whistle:) but from yosh USA, this the full line too with ONLY ONE SILENCER ! not slip-on :mad2:

Last edited by a moderator:
TRI-OVAL full line TITANIUM BLUE SPECIF

yosh111.jpg

yosh212.jpg

yosh312.jpg

or this model SLIP-ON OVAL-CONE

yosh211.jpg

yosh411.jpg

yosh311.jpg

yosh110.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the one....I would LOVE 2 c this in Carbon with a black end cap :thumbsup:

Hello, my first post :-)

I'm interested in these dual slip-ons with carbon finish. They are sold in Finland for roughly 1600 euros (2200 USD) but can be found for around 1000 euros (1350 USD)..

I just can't find any facts for noise levels from the Yoshi Japan web site. Does anybody know how loud these puppies are? Everything over 95dB is over the (ridicilously) low Finnish regulation :tongue4:

This is the one....I would LOVE 2 c this in Carbon with a black end cap :thumbsup:

Here ya go.... it's the TRC-D dual tip with carbon sleeve and Carbon end cap.... Made for the '08-'10 models but I just put it on my '06.... I still haven't got any pics up yet but I love the results-- I am gonna get some pics up as soon I can... but here is the exhaust---

Yoshimura TRC-D carbon.jpg

Yoshimura TRC-D carbon2.jpg

Back