The FINAL part is in!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Well, thanks to Daniel @ Cloud Nine Motorsports, the last major item has arrived for my Superbyke project. Daniel created a piece that 1) is a dual headlight mount 2) is a turnsignal mount 3)is a speedo/tach dash mount

The pics are below, it is a one of a kind part that he can duplicate as needed.
I will get the fitment perfected, get it powdercoated and it will really look custom and "one off" (because it is I guess!).

The one pic with the two mounts (by the tile) is the test part we started with (the one with the lights mounted) and next to it is the redone awesome part (measurements perfected).

As usual, more later! Doyle

P1030441.JPG

P1030442.JPG

P1030443.JPG

P1030444.JPG

P1030445.JPG

P1030446.JPG

P1030447.JPG

Well, thanks to Daniel @ Cloud Nine Motorsports, the last major item has arrived for my Superbyke project. Daniel created a piece that 1) is a dual headlight mount 2) is a turnsignal mount 3)is a speedo/tach dash mount

The pics are below, it is a one of a kind part that he can duplicate as needed.
I will get the fitment perfected, get it powdercoated and it will really look custom and "one off" (because it is I guess!).

The one pic with the two mounts (by the tile) is the test part we started with (the one with the lights mounted) and next to it is the redone awesome part (measurements perfected).

As usual, more later! Doyle

Those are some awesome looking pieces that Daniel was able create for you. Hurry up and get it coated so we can see the end result! :thumbsup:

So cool watching this bike slowly transform into a true naked Busa. Nice work on fabricating that front mount piece Daniel. :thumbsup:

Back