Your helmet and you...

Which option best describes you?

• Total voters
Shoei X-11 here feel naked without it. Can't see without it and filtering bugs with my nose is no fun.

A friend of mine used to own a bike shop, i asked him what was the best helmet i could get, His answer was fantastic and some thing i have never forgoten.....

He said " £100 helmet £100 Head, How much do you value your head ?"

The one i have right now cost £350 the new one im looking at, as iv had this one a couple of years now is £450.

I would not dream for riding out with out my Boots, leathers, gloves and helmet, not cos i worried of coming off, because im scared of the ear basshing the Girlfriend will give me when i get home for not wareing them..

And on that note, i would like to propose a toast " Too our wives and Girlfriends.........................And may they never Meet" :rofl:

I am not sure that my opinion fits on the poll. I believe in safety, but also think that it should be the bikers choice as it affects no one else's safety. I also don't like the options. I dont like the plain Black or white, can't afford custom paint, and don't like all the funky paint jobs on the available helmets. Why not some not so far out there - no chains, dragon's or claws, just simple designs in various colors that might match the bikes out there.

Just got these for me and my gf. Also have 2 Shoei helmets, but I like these better...

And I couldn't imagine riding without one... ???

DSC_0245.jpg

Old thread, always a good topic. Helmet laws here in Cali ensure you simply always have it on.

PICT0054_800.jpg

PICT0054_800.jpg

"Old thread, always a good topic. Helmet laws here in Cali ensure you simply always have it on. "
Weird that it came up as a new thread....I live in Texas, where helmets are optional..
I think Carlos Mencia said it best. "I wear a helmet because I know the pavement is harder than my head"

Love my Shoe X-11. Survived a Melanoma, so a full-suck helmet is Dr's orders.:laugh:

right now I only wear my helmet when I go on trips out of town. Once I get my Busa, hopefully by the end of the summer, I am sure I will wear one much more often being on a more powerful bike than my R6.

here are my helmet pics when I first got the busa. My wife had it made for me while I was in Korea..

bike stuff.jpg

Attachments

• bike stuff.bmp
    801.7 KB · Views: 39
I always wear one and will not ride without one at any cost. Nothing but Arai Corsair for me.

Back