Easter Ride

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Omar , Rusty & I are going to meet up @ Cabela's at 11:00 today to go for a ride so anybody interested in going meet us there . Hal hope to See yah there ! :thumbsup:

Maybe :p

I'm fixin' to head that way... See y'all in a bit

I,m home safe. Thanks for riding with the ol man, I had a great time!:thumbsup: Omar and Rusty took some pics, and I,m sure they will post some up when they get home.

Made it home - great day, great ride, great company!! :thumbsup:

204 miles... (Good way to scrub in some new tires ;) )

Here's the route that Hal led us on...

View attachment 211.bmp

We all met up at Cabela's in KC and set out from there

IMG_0366.jpg

After about an hour or so, we pulled into Smithville Lake for a short break

IMG_0367.jpg

Then it was on to the bash for some lunch...WABASH BBQ in Excelcior Springs, MO

IMG_0370.jpg

This is outside...nice lineup ;)

IMG_0372.jpg

One more

IMG_0373.jpg

It was great day - 80 degrees in KC...WINDY - but still a great Easter day for a ride! :beerchug:

...And it wouldn't be Spring in KC if we didn't go from beautiful weather to...a Tornado Watch LOL A front is on the way and with it being so warm, well, conditions are favorable for some weather. BTW, the northern part of our route is getting hammered with heavy rain/thunderstorms now. Good timing, Hal! :whistle:

Can't wait to do it all again...

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

Was good to ride with you again Omar, It's been too long.:beerchug: Hope Rusty and Bob chime in when they get home.

Looks like a great time, thanks for sharing the pics!

I just got Home , Caught rain from K-7 & 70 all the way home. Soaked me pretty good but I had a great time!! Thanks for the ride Omar , Hal & Rusty ! That was a blast getting back out on 2 wheels & tearing it up . Had some Good food @ the "Bash" !! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
:beerchug: nice ride. I rode to church today. Had planned to ride more in the afternoon but my body is still sore after a grueling workout.:thumbsup:

looks like you guys had a great time! you really couldn't help it with that crew!! thanks for sharing the pics and write-up :beerchug:

Looks like fun!! I pulled Caesar out and just looked at him; not quite the same :laugh:

i thought about you guys as i was working in the yard yesterday, i could hear all kinds of bikes zipping down the highway, looks like you guys had fun, cept for the rain, bummer....

Well I'm sorry i didn't post up as soon as I got home....but the Wabash hit me...:whistle: The guys know what I'm talking about. So here are my pics i took....GREAT day for a ride and once again Hal picked a great route!

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

Back