03busaman

Need for Speed
Donating Member
Registered
It was a short winter:laugh:
All i could get done was..
Chromed peg brackets f&r,custom pegs,new chain,brocks clutch mod,
syth oil+filter
new clutch, mich tires, air horn,Chromed kickstand complete w/switch and bracket, fairing screens,recover seats,slave support,Grab bar.
Got new mirrors no like new ones on way also new brakes kinda important afterthought :laugh:

100_2557.jpg

100_2555.jpg

100_2554.jpg

100_2553.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments I just dont know how far to go never wanted chrome but its going on tastefully i think not to much I hope :beerchug:

Question to anyone who has an opinion :laugh: whats next?

Great lookin Bike! Your arm will get pretty big over this riding season from having to clean the chrome all the time. :thumbsup:

Wow! :thumbsup: We could use some full profile shots though.

Thanks yeh I'm gonna get her out in the sun for some better pics but I'm waiting for the mirrors and grips I ordered right After I finished
man I hate it when that happens :laugh:

You asked whats next, you dont have a whole lot left, but what about the inner panels? Carbon fiber, paint?

You asked whats next, you dont have a whole lot left, but what about the inner panels? Carbon fiber, paint?

I have been eyeing those panels for years but have they got the fit
fitment corrected I only remember horror stories and dissapoinent nevermind the sting of the cost where if any place can I get them

Strange, you need to ask Demmym where he got his, his seem to fit good.

Not strange maybe lazy but the subject hasn't come up in awhile checking for any new experiences ah um nevermind in falling asleeep

Wow! :thumbsup: We could use some full profile shots though.

Finally the weather has let up notice the carnage all over the lawn that has been ignored for this aah rain free day!!

As far as the chrome cleaning or actual cleaning of any kind is as simple as my can of Original motorcycle spray from the makers of Honda polish.

:smile_face_r::smile_face_r:

100_2574.jpg

100_2570.jpg

100_2572.jpg

100_2571.jpg

100_2573.jpg

p.s I already fixed the seats I didn't have the right stapler when I took the pics:whistle:

Back