Ready for the season

Rauzer

Donating Member
Registered
Finally got everything done that I wanted to. Rims, chain, sprockets, swingarm, back to stock height, grips, de-chromed, stock undertail (better lights IMO), heli bars.

Thought I'd share some pics. First 3 are before. I still have some little things like chrome bolts, chrome tank hold down to replace, but I'm looking forward to a great riding season!

DSC01946.jpg

DSC01944.jpg

DSC01930.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

Looks good, really like the black chain. Did it come that way? Not sure it would look as good with factory silver wheels though.:thumbsup:

Looks good, really like the black chain. Did it come that way? Not sure it would look as good with factory silver wheels though.:thumbsup:

The chain came that way. I'd rather the inside plates be silver, but thats ok.

Looks like you are ready, nice bike and thanks for the pics.:thumbsup:
Ride her safe.
Bubba

Thanks! Forgot I'm still waiting on levers from Pashnit...gotta find out whats up there... ???

PM sent if you interested in selling the UFO undertail, btw looks good

That is one nice lookin bike you have on your hands! What chrome pieces did you take off? Willin to sell them?

Looking good bro:beerchug: How you like that gel seat? I rode with mine for 2 weeks and well, its for sale now...

On the undertail, I'm going to hang on to it. I have issues with changing things around alot :rofl: When I got rid of the HD, the whole back of my Durango was packed with parts.

Looking good bro:beerchug: How you like that gel seat? I rode with mine for 2 weeks and well, its for sale now...

I dont do any long distance riding on it, so I havent noticed it really. I'm planning to send my stock one in to get cut (BallZ i think)

Very nice. Why no chrome and back to stock length. What you doing with extended arm?

IMO chrome didnt look right on it. I've got a friend who races a 600 and has a 1k street bike who's been taking me around here hitting the back roads and I'm having a blast. Being stretched and lowered wasnt helping anything. If I had the bike from it's stock form, I wouldnt have done anything that was done to it. Still for a couple little things to do yet, but done with the big stuff.

Oh, and finally did the marble mod! No more popping!! :cheerleader:

Back