Bike thieves

diesel

Registered
Like I would leave any evidence if I caught one!
biggrin.gif
We picked up some balaclava's for the cold fl weather. I have to remember to take it off when I go to the bank.

Bike_Thieves.jpg

Haha. I got one of them too, they work great! However I had to cut two little earholes in mine cause I couldn't hear my radar detector.

When I go to the gas station I just pay at the pump, so (if its real cold out) I don't bother taking the thing off. Boy people give ya some nervous looks if your at a gas station with a ski mask and an AK-47 strapped to the back of your bike.
biggrin.gif

(Those strange looks occur even if your sans AK-47.)

During my road trip, I'd often just leave my whole helmet on. Did get some strange looks at the gas stations when I'd go in for a piss, and you have to make sure to keep your fat head from hitting anything, but it sure beats taking the damn thing off all the time.

biggrin.gif
Got me good with that one Vin-diesel. I just knew you were gonna give us one of those stories about how you caught a couple thievin' bastards in your garage and post video footage of the ass-whippin' you gave 'em before turnin' them over to the police.
smile.gif
Usually I catch those before I open the thread, but it's Sunday, I'm at work, and you must have caught me sleepin'....
laugh.gif

"Cold Florida weather" What, you're kidding right?
rock.gif
Hell, it was 19 degrees the other morning I went to work...in my truck.

j/k: I have been to Florida many times, and have made the run from Orlando to Daytona at night, and I know you can still freeze your a$$ off when you're not dressed for it.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102264631 -->

Good job diesel, you made me giggle on that one
biggrin.gif
I'd be willing to trade my front seat in heaven for some of that "COLD" Florida weather. I'm up here in Western Washington and it's always cold or wet or both from thanksgiving to easter. I still ride most every day that it isn't raining and the temperature reaches 40 degrees or so. I don't use a hood but I should. About the only thing that gets cold on me is my neck and chin. Other than that, it's not to bad. Hope you guys are out enjoying that "Cold" Florida weather. I was born and raised just up the road from you in Georgia before moving to Washington. I'd even settle for some of that cold Ga. weather
cool.gif

The one on the right alomost looks like she's wearing a Berka.
laugh.gif
Roy's jacket is a dead give away and you look like a terrorist that is about to pounce on someone that looked at you funny.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102273163 -->

Thought about gettin' one but have yet to ride during the winter. Maybe next year. Had me going though with the title!
biggrin.gif

Man that sucks I was already planning the torture. Ive used one of those for years they work great. Cold Fl. weather give me a break. Like what all the way down to 50?

I ride most every day that it isn't raining and the temperature reaches 40 degrees or so. I don't use a hood but I should. About the only thing that gets cold on me is my neck and chin. Other than that, it's not too bad.
Me too.

I was hoping to see aftermath pics with blood splattered walls etc.

I walked into the gas station with all my cold weather gear on once, reached into my jacket to get my wallet (like a gun) and the guy ducks behind the rack of chips. Oops!

Seeing there might be theives about, I went and checked my garage and found this one going after my snow machines.

Bandit_Photo.jpg

Back