A few Pics from Texas Mile March 2010

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Didn't take too many.
Alot of the same cars/bikes as past...so I could post up some of those if you like:laugh:

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

cool pictures. too bad they don't let two people line up and go for it. can you imagine, 1 mile LSR drags? that'd be sweet.

cool pictures. too bad they don't let two people line up and go for it. can you imagine, 1 mile LSR drags? that'd be sweet.

They did do some kind of filming during lunch where a new camaro and a Cobra ran against each other at the same time.

Not sure who won...the camaro would beat it off the line, but about 1/4 mile and the cobra would be on it.

Tom Gates ran a 261 on his turbo busa (I think this is a new Texas track record)

Bill Warner ran a 255 on his NAKED turbo busa (I think this is the fastest naked Texas track record)

Ben Beckert broke and coasted through at 249

and a Turbo Gallardo ran 250

Congrats to all!!! :bowdown::thumbsup::beerchug::cheerleader:

Last edited:
not sure if you all saw the silver evo , that thing was fast , dont remember #s but it was quick , i did see a video on youtube , it is AMS? drag car and they set it up for the mile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom Gates ran a 261 on his turbo busa (I think this is a new Texas track record)

Bill Warner ran a 255 on his NAKED turbo busa (I think this is the fastest naked Texas track record)

Ben Beckert broke and coasted through at 249

and a Turbo Gallardo ran 250

Congrats to all!!! :bowdown::thumbsup::beerchug::cheerleader:
Thanks

261MPHShot.jpg

Back