Aaaarrghhhh!!!!!!!!!

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
It's Friday 4:00PM and I'm still at work. I wanna ride, but will only be home when it's too late. Waahawa sniff sniff, this is so cruel.:rollext::rollext:

baby_on_motorcycle-12033.jpg

baby_on_motorcycle-12033.jpg

:rofl: That pic to to funny~!

Not sure what the weather looks like out your window where you are Willem.....but it's no bueno here my friend :(

Love the pic. You know if you still lived in AR it would only have been 3 pm and you would still have a little daylight to ride in. :laugh: :poke:

Love the pic. You know if you still lived in AR it would only have been 3 pm and you would still have a little daylight to ride in. :laugh: :poke:

Don't go there, we really miss AR. Nice state, nice rides and those prestine Eureka events. Some of the best scenery.

DSCN0144.jpg

Don't go there, we really miss AR. Nice state, nice rides and those prestine Eureka events. Some of the best scenery.

DSCN0144.jpg

If you'd get your butt down to the Spring Bash you'd see just as nice pristine scenery! :poke:

.....just sayin' :laugh:

hahaa, Willem, your wife is hillarious. It was really nice to meet both of you. My girl should be down on some Sat's untill she moves back home. Def. will have to hit you up for a nice cruise.

I hope you can make it to the Spring bash. It is similar to Eureka, just bigger and lots more laughing going on. I bet AR misses you guys too. :) Hope to see you guys sometime this year.

It's Friday 4:00PM and I'm still at work. I wanna ride, but will only be home when it's too late. Waahawa sniff sniff, this is so cruel.:rollext::rollext:

View attachment 181850

I know the feeling! I am here at work on a Sturday with everyone I know out riding...texting me to go! But NO I am here at work sitting here posting up on the org!:banghead::lol:

Back