Very tricky tree removal ( Pics)

ditchdr

Registered
Here is a pretty tricky tree removal we did in a apt complex. 3 other tree services looked at the job and said it could not be done..

Well for Matt's Lawn & Tree Service Cant is a word we dont use,EVER!!!

SO here in pic 1 you see me standing on the roof of the building. The tree we are removing has grown back over the building

archdaletree6.jpg

Here in pic 2 you see the most sexy lumber jack in town tell his new tree monkey what to do..

archdaletree5.jpg

In pic 3 we see my tree money doing what I told him not to do.. Can anyone see what it is?

archdaletree3.jpg

So I asked him,, David, have you ever ridden a hook? His answer was no, but after today he will not be able to say that.

archdaletree8.jpg

The rest are just a few of the lift truck we used. was a 40 ton unit.. I have some more being emailed to me I will post up later

What not to do.....cut toward his leg

Toward his leg, right on top of his leg!! Safety is job 1 here.. Took a little bit but he got the hang of it.. Got some more pics in email a few min ago, will post as soon as the load onto photobucket

Here is the lift truck backed in and ready to work, I think David was trying to be Super Man here.

014.jpg

Here I am looking at the tree and striking a pose also.. Taking bets on if I was humming " I'm to sexy for your oak tree, to sexy for your oak tree, to sexy by farrr"

013-2.jpg

This is whats left after 45 min of choking the limbs and plucking them out. Would have been half that but this was Davids first precision job.

026-1.jpg

And here is the stem coming down,, See me with that hatchet? Yeah baby Paul Bunyon style!!

030-1.jpg

Ok thats all I got, thank and please pay at the first window.

View attachment 014.jpg

Boy all that work you did its amazing you didnt injure yourself...:rofl:

Nice pics of others working.....:laugh:

That tree never stood a chance against your Hatchet.:laugh:

Looks like some pretty dangerous and tricky work. Well Done:thumbsup:

Back