Perfect day in North Carolina

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
77F today, sun and no wind. Perfect day for a Spring start. First we headed to Raleigh with the cager and there were Harleys EVERYWHERE!!!

Having fun on a Harley:laugh:

PICT0008_edited-1.jpg

Fart machine? :whistle:

PICT0009_edited-1.jpg

Later, until much later David and I got our fix, cool ride thanks for showing me the country roads around Pinhurst bro. LOL we came flying around a sweep and had to hit the brakes ending up behind another two Harleys. This felt so slow, I was tempted to jump off the bike and run next too it a little then jump back on. David got on the throttle and we made Harley history in a few seconds.

001_edited-1.jpg

PICT0008_edited-1.jpg

PICT0009_edited-1.jpg

001_edited-1.jpg

Careful Scar with his new Avatar will be here shortly posting pics of Harley guys sharpening their kickstands.
:laugh:

WOW, Your the only other board member from the area I have seen on here. Neat.

Yep, Great day. I spent the afternoon and evening on Jordan Lake a half an hour from Raleigh.

PM me if ya want to ride sometime.

Chris

Last edited:

Yep, Great day. I spent the afternoon and evening on Jordan Lake a half an hour from Raleigh.

Chris

PM sent.

Seen quite a few Busas here, but they seem to not be on the board.

Chris

PM sent.

Seen quite a few Busas here, but they seem to not be on the board.

If you Hoons are interested in riding next weekend the 27th.....lets do it! PM me

Nice Pics Willem! Riding weather definitely upon us!

Chris

There's a bunch of us, just spending lots of time riding with the good weather! I can rattle 10 off the top of my head.

Whereabouts are you? There is a Raleigh/Durham group. Ted towards the coast, the Fayetteville guys, Charlotte and West area guys too. Watch the Southeast Forum

:hijack:

There's a bunch of us, just spending lots of time riding with the good weather! I can rattle 10 off the top of my head.

Whereabouts are you? There is a Raleigh/Durham group. Ted towards the coast, the Fayetteville guys, Charlotte and West area guys too. Watch the Southeast Forum

Yo, you forgot trying to fit that lightweight wheel to Rick's Beemer, with me behind the camera.:laugh:

So far three of us in Pinehurst, with the coming weather we need to organize some BIG RIDES!! :cheerleader:

I know! I was stuck at work all day when I should have been riding. A group I ride with were out all day. I did get to ride to and from work just no backroads. I'll appreciate working when that big fat paycheck comes rolling in. 56 hrs. this week:beerchug: And I'm thankful to have a good job in these rough times

Since 2003 I have only seen one other from the pinehurst/aberdeen/southern pines area. Just neat seeing another "local", so to speak.

I would love to meet others in the area and ride sometime.

The weather was nice. Glad you had a great ride. We definitely need to get us a large group ride together sometime. :beerchug:

Back