I just felt like posting pictures of my bike!

A couple of years ago a guy named Projekt rode out from San Diego for the spring bash :whistle:

You have no idea how badly I wanted to make it to the Bash this year. Regrettably, I have a big family reunion that I cannot back out of. Will have to try again next year :banghead:

The trip in the tow truck to fish Aquamans gixxer out of the river....

Heres mine!
100_0400.jpg

RacerV your bike and my Bike together at the last Spring bash! And then VABUSA's Pink Caesar!:whistle:

P1010014.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010061.jpg

Great pic's guys, I am getting a little nostalgic, I remember some of these moments and when I get this computer loaded with my pics I will try to post up some.
Thanks for the memories,
Bubba

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Seems like these bashes are a lot of fun ride safe my fellow Busa brothers an sisters... an stay out of the water unless you washing it of course

Last edited:
Yeah when you found me you were MOVIN man.. didnt think you were gonna make the stop and turn for a minute there.

Agreed! The stopping from the speed I was going once I saw you at the gas station.... well at first I thought I wasnt going to make it... but stuck with it and made it work! I know the harley guys were like......:argue: But if I hadnt rode like that I would of missed you! I am glad you were there to help! Oh, I still like your Ti force dual system..... dont park next to me !:whistle::poke::laugh: I am teasing you! You coming up this year too?

Great pic's all. Can't wait to get mine back from a little paint change. Will post when done. And P.S. gotta love Black and Orange!!!!!!!:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Back