HELP WITH BLUE PITBULL NAMES

I REALLY like Elwood. But I would wait to see his personality.

All my critters fit their names.. or is it all my names fit my critters?
rock.gif

Anywho..I'd wait to see his personality.

THANKS GJOKER YEAH I PROLLY WILL JUST WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE IS LIKE AND ALL I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE NAME WILL POP OUT. THANKS MAN FOR NOT BEING A COMPLETE A-HOLE LIKE SOME OF OUR OTHER MEMEBERS....
So your Saying Gjoker is a partial A55Hole?  
smile.gif
 That's not nice... I happen to ride with the guy, and I am pretty certain he is actually NOT an a55hole at all...  He he... he doesn't have to be, I've apparantly got that covered.
thumbs-up.gif

Yea I think I am being funny...
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101915537 -->

After 9 years... I STILL can't control what comes out of his mouth. Wish you all the best of luck with him...

Aries is one of them Irish Wolfhounds... no? I knew someone that had one of those dogs~ Great dog.. very large and wirey~
cool.gif

THANKS GJOKER YEAH I PROLLY WILL JUST WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE IS LIKE AND ALL I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE NAME WILL POP OUT. THANKS MAN FOR NOT BEING A COMPLETE A-HOLE LIKE SOME OF OUR OTHER MEMEBERS....
So your Saying Gjoker is a partial A55Hole?  
smile.gif
 That's not nice... I happen to ride with the guy, and I am pretty certain he is actually NOT an a55hole at all...  He he... he doesn't have to be, I've apparantly got that covered.
thumbs-up.gif

Yea I think I am being funny...
jump9.gif
Well thanks Rev, but he's got it right~ I'm prolly a 60/40 split~ I just learned to control the a55hole part since being married~ It tends to get away from me now and then, but I find if I just stay away from ignorantly stupid people I do fine~ You should see me when I try to quit smoking!! I found that my smoking is much better for society around me..
devil.gif

Herez my lil Big man named Peanut chilln in da Masterbedroom (terrier beagel mix)

DSC01756.JPG

Herez his brother, Lil skinny azz chilln in da foyer (Phatboy)

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101923184 -->

DSC01786.JPG

Nice Pooch pics folks, Painless Love the Hound...

Rhythm, I didn't have you pegged as a Benji loving guy... Ya Big Softie...
wink.gif

Rhythm, I didn't have you pegged as a Benji loving guy... Ya Big Softie...[/QUOTE]

If ya only knew, Rev
laugh.gif

Herez a photo of daddy's lil girl (Pepper)

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102014062 -->

DSC01791.JPG

Hey Paine, do all of those lil hairyy kidz belong to you ? I thought I had a kennel LOL,

This is Nacho my oldest. She Named herself!

guns.gif

Attachments

• Nacho___Busa._JP
    52.3 KB · Views: 223
Rev its cool man no hard feelings just chill out and relax a little i mean I am new and all but I'm a custom painter/fabriactor. anything really to do with custom paint/fiberglass/sheet metal i can or am willing to learn and do.... i love bikes all around my dad has a custom chopper at home worth about 40,000 and thats all we do is live bikes. Joker your not a a55 at all i like everyone on here and have had no real problems with anyone on this board i have saved a lot of money so far with the little that i have learned from this site and i highly appreciate this site a lot well im out of here......

Phat Jimmy

wheelie.gif

i didnt mean the little that i have learned i meant the little i have learned so far off this site from being new and all, i have done a few mods so far skeleton lowering tree, lowering links in rear, reverse indiglo gauges (220mph), custom chrome mirrors (from myself) and i have upgraded brake pads in the rear to ebc HH's and getting ready to custom paint with a lot of airbrush work, chrome wheels, full exhaust, power comander, clear signals, topgun undertail w/led's.... so i will be looking forward this winter to have a whole lot of pics on the board as i go through the steps...... thanks guys

Phat Jimmy

corvettechase.gif

Back