Busaprincess454 is single

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure I have ever seen a Thread get so much attention in such a short time.

Sorry it didnt work out

I'm sorry to hear but I am proof that things happen for a reason--- Maybe God just didn't really plan on you keeping the pilot you had---took me nine years of searching to find my riding partner but now that GOD blessed it we've been riding for going on 5 years together now---wouldn't have it any other way, she's my angel !! Keep your head up and pray...and smile- there are worse things so press on:thumbsup:

Im not sure I have ever seen a Thread get so much attention in such a short time.

Sorry it didnt work out

Sorry it didn't work out Princess.. but my $.02.... get your own bike and ride...

ANd gentlemen....

shark.jpg

I'm sorry to hear but I am proof that things happen for a reason--- Maybe God just didn't really plan on you keeping the pilot you had---took me nine years of searching to find my riding partner but now that GOD blessed it we've been riding for going on 5 years together now---wouldn't have it any other way, she's my angel !! Keep your head up and pray...and smile- there are worse things so press on:thumbsup:

thank you, it will be ok

if ya weren't over western i'd take ya on a first date to install my steering damper & swingarm lol

Sorry it didn't work out Princess.. but my $.02.... get your own bike and ride...

ANd gentlemen....

i'm no shark miss Jules, BUT am a gentleman. Just seems that theres no women here in northwest PA that dig a guy like that :(

I dont thinking ou will have a problem finding a riding partner, sometimes it takes time apart to make it better, me and my wife to time apart and 9 years later we are still doing great!

thanks for the words of encourgement.

Take the basic ridercourse. Even if you never get a bike or pilot yourself again you won't regret having taken the course.

RE: personal turmoils, Don't pull over to the side of the road while life goes zooming by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back