Inexpensive Bike Stand?

bpjones

Registered
OK, is there such a thing as an Inexpensive Bike Stand?
Let's say, for $75 or less?
Not a whack and hack job, but from a manufacture.

Any suggestions?

You can check out Ebay

Just be carefull, Saving a buck now could cost you alot when you walk out in the garage and find her on her side

TRex as posted above - a complete set can be had for $150 shipped or you can buy them individually if you don't want/need a front stand. Had mine for 2 years now, no problems at all and very easy to use.

stand.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks doe that link RJ...went to that site, but no prices!
Discount ramps for a swingarm stand for $49 seems better than having to buy Spools!

you have to call them or email them tell them what you want then get a price
like i said i got front and back for like 89 a few years back

Get a decent stand, I learned the hard way getting one off ebay that has hooks that swivel instead of fixed ones like trex/redline... one day it didnt catch the spool and when I heaved it fell over which was a 500+ oops. Went back and bought the Trex stands and couldnt be happier.

Careful on which stand(s) you buy. Unless someone here already claims they work fine,don't buy it. Price might seem enticing,but you can run into issues like the arm in back hitting the Taillight while moving it into place to lift the rear.
Busa is one of the heavier sport bikes. Buy a decent stand. You only need to buy one once and peace of mind is priceless! :beerchug:

I got a redline front stand about a month ago..Really well built..I also have a pitbull stand which is nice..Like they say buy a good stand.

Back