"Wizard" is down..:-((

Very sad indeed...
sad.gif

I'm very shocked to hear this. It's really sad to hear about a fellow rider going down. May The Lord be with Wizard & his Wife. Everyone else on this board, let's be extremelly carefull out there. God be with us.

Man, these things are tough to take. Who can tell us more about WIZARD? Was he Greek? or was he in the military?

Be careful out there.

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! It's getting harder and harder to take these tragedies. Yet and still, my prayers are with him and his family.

Very sorry to hear this, I read many of his posts, he was a young man just starting out in life, what a terrible waste.

No no no...this is unreal! I'm always thinking how lucky we all are; our news of tragedy on h.org is fairly minimal, though I wonder how many we never even hear about...
sad.gif
sad.gif

My deepest sympathy to them both...so tragic...
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Very depressing to hear. Almost makes you wonder if it is a good choice to be on 2 wheels.

sad.gif
Thoughts and prayers are with the families~
R.I.P. brother Wizard...

After Mike went down, I find myself praying for the safety of each of us. I think I will add "good judgement" for each of us also.

Bad things seem to happen in threes, so be careful everyone, and not to get preachy on any of you, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to know where you are going when your number is up.
sad.gif

I found this quote from Wizard on 11/17/04, 12 days ago on the thread Michelle started about her Grandfather. He said <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>"..and all of you guys and gals, please remember: "death is certain - life is not".."</span></span>

definitely another sad day amoung the living......
sad.gif
My prayers go out to there families and friends....

"Lord watch over there families and friends and guide them in there time of sorrow. Shed your guiding light among all of us on 2." me

Listen to that little voice in your head when you're about to do something extra risky---and think about Wizard and Mike'sHardware. Life is too fragile and short and before you know it another one has passed....
sad.gif

Back