I received something that every .oRg member should have …..View Pics Please!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
ATTENTION ALL ORG MEMBERS:

I just got in the mail, something that made my entire week!
The plaque that our Captain has been working on with his laser.

I can not tell you, or even show you in pictures the beauty of this plaque. This, I must say, this is some quality work and I could not be more pleased with the results. The detail is stunning and the etch is deep and remarkably clean.
I highly recommend all Orgsters to look into getting one of these, you will not regret this purchase.

I salute you Captain, hats off to you!
Bubba

Enjoy

IMG_9485.jpg

IMG_9487.jpg

IMG_9488.jpg

Last edited:
Good lookin' plaque, Bubba.

Not to thread-jack, but to add something of my own...:whistle:

22510.jpg

I'm absolutely lost on this....how did you get that...I want one

I'm absolutely lost on this....how did you get that...I want one

e-mail to Captain@Hayabusa.oRg. Tell him you want one;

They're $25/plus $5 shipping.

The detail and craftsmanship are top-shelf.

He'll put your stuff on there and send it to you. Don't forget to give him your USPS address.

:beerchug:

Last edited:
wow that is dirt cheap....almost a collectors item....and they look amazing.

Cap will be getting an order from me momentarily.

Anyone else who needs assistance determining their member number, please don't hesitate to ask...

Any Mod/Admin will gladly help.

:beerchug:

wow lol your guys numbers are way past that mine....I feel older than I should now...I guess

At least on these forums I am..

"Any you bastards call me Grandpa I'll kill you" never thought I'd say that not for along time

Scar can he only do wood??

I think that would even better in a brushed Alum finish.

Would almost look good as a clock....at first I thought that is what it was.

Scar can he only do wood??

I think that would even better in a brushed Alum finish.

Would almost look good as a clock....at first I thought that is what it was.

Captain can do just about any material, GRANDPA!:laugh:

Don't fret, I am a double over Grandpa myself.
Bubba

lol he just custom designed me one....I'll show it off when it arrives.

Actually I'mma order 4 of them....I'm getting a site one....and a National Guard one....Guess I need something to show my grandkids something about the time I spent in....far better that what I have now....for some reason the wife thinks its a bad idea of watching me get shot in shoulder firing 6 cases of M2 rounds at people is a bad idea....sadly it was a memory i didn't have...thank god for mini cameras.....but it wasnt up to the task....it melted cause it was mounte on the barrel and I had a smaller one the turret cage behind me...Just so if someone questioned what i did overseas....i had proof and an eyewitness that didn't lie..

2 for me 2 for friends...sadly 1 is my boss and 1 is a coworker....but my boss....lol I saved his ass a time or two in asscrackistan....so not really a boss...just someone i tell what I'm going to do.

Last edited:
Back