Undertail fitment issues

pimpinphil

Registered
My g/f bought me this undertail off ebay,it was the cheaper one,i think around $100 or so. im not sure of the make off the top of my head,but its fiberglass,and has the single light accross the back,approx. 4-5 inches long. anyways i cant seem to get the one last bolt on towards the front on the right hand side. and thats another thing,i had to buy those fenders bolts,for cars,and bolt this thing on,there was no way push pins would have worked,it doesnt fit worth a crap. :banghead:,anybody have any ideas how i could bend it some without breaking it,or would i just be best to see if they would give our money back,and spend some more money on the other brands? i can take pics if you would like,so you would know what brand it is.

And here it is

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tail.jpg

yea mine doesnt fit no where near as good as that. i think i might try to send it back, does that undertail have the blinkers for the turn signals already built into it?ill try to take some pics tommorow and post them up,

yea mine doesnt fit no where near as good as that. i think i might try to send it back, does that undertail have the blinkers for the turn signals already built into it?ill try to take some pics tommorow and post them up,

i bought mine from fullspeed arts on ebay and yes it took a little elbow grease to get it to line up ...its like your bending it into place ..it will give a little ...ok well im trying to get pics but cant for some reason here is a better explanation and i also bought my own plastic plugs for the under tail for it to be secure
here is the link with https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...6411-new-undertail-hugger-recieved-today.html

Pimp, the photos that Mike is posting up is the Yana Shiki. It has integrated taillamps, so turn signals & brake lights are integrated to get a cleaner look.

That one is here:
Buy Now: Undertails for Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R GSXR Undertail | Pashnit Moto
ys_raydog_7.jpg

ys_raydog_2.jpg

The other common one with members here is the Hot Bodies:

Hot Bodies Hayabusa 99-10
Buy Now: Undertails for Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R GSXR Undertail | Pashnit Moto

Hot Bodies - All Bikes
Buy Now: Hot Bodies Undertails - Motorcycle Undertail Part Numbers | Pashnit Moto

hotbodies_undertail_busa_red_1_500.jpg

outsidemount.jpg

suz_hayabusa_07blue.jpg

Not many people make these undertails anymore for the Gen-I. Yana Shiki & Hot Bodies are the two really big names that are still making them plus both are using ABS plastic (is your bike made out of fiberglass?) so it blends right in with the lines of the bike and the paint match is good. Comp Werkes also makes a fender eliminator kit too although I don't think they use the term 'undertail'.

ys_raydog_7.jpg

ys_raydog_2.jpg

hotbodies_undertail_busa_red_1_500.jpg

outsidemount.jpg

suz_hayabusa_07blue.jpg

Back